1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Release 0.3 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by th3o, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Typer

Typer Simracer

Goddamit Wikipedia, contradicting yourself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_F1#Design_and_implementation

Thanks for the correction Rudski, I shall let the editors know.

*wanders off, hands thrust in pockets, head down, muttering about “stupid Wikipedia”*

Rudski likes this.
  2. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Has this thread anything to do with ACC?

FHarbor, Thug, D.Jankovic and 2 others like this.
  3. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

Yea there's always a few that cant help themselves ......

CKraegel likes this.
  4. Typer

Typer Simracer

4!

There you go, thread fixed.

CKraegel likes this.
  5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Did you mean 4 days to go?:D

[​IMG]

fear_scarecrow likes this.
  6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I am gonna be having good laugh when update drops and then steam forums lights up with "This game is to expensive for the earlly access" threads :D

Micii1, p.g.49 and Fremen_78 like this.
  7. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

It's more laughable when you managed to buy it for 17,50€ :D

8. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Driving in this game truly makes you feel like a champ, with physics that feel realistic enough. Car setup really makes a difference in this game. Come on just four days for the actual multiplayer fun to begin.

Btw my race pace has been stuck at zero mark from the very beginning, full month. Just hope this stupid school of driving and its laughable numbers don't become the nuisance I'm afraid It might endf up being the very day four of MP launch, because If I'm not mistaken you are not supposed to be able to join MP with zero race pace..

th3o and fear_scarecrow like this.
  9. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Is that ranking system really in effect during MP early access?

Recent weeks the MP in AC has been appaling. Last night yielded a race with something like 15 starts, half the field crashing out on first lap, rest of the field crashing out on second lap, four guys infront trying to race with backmarkers having crashed out in between and backmarkers joining mid race and starting to fight the leading cars only to crash out, sometimes taking lead cars with them...

I put my hopes to the ranking system in ACC...

Freddie Seng and jim jones like this.
  10. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

True, there's a lot of stupid playing AC. Since no MR servers. I find it very hard to understand why people race badly .. Even down to starting a quali lap and people don't have sense to back off and create space for their lap... Instead race each other in quali then crash...AC still has long life hope someone can create a rating system like MR.
    I've pinned my hopes on ACC multiplayer ranking system for sim racing .... If not I'll reluctantly go the iracing route.

chksix and Ricky Reject like this.
  11. exited22

exited22 Racer

Really wondering if your parents teached you any kind of how to behave and how to articulate your opinion in an appropriate manner.
    Every post I read from you is with swearing and how **** this and that is.
    Slow it down mate and read your posts maybe a second or third time before posting them...

12. Ricky Reject

Ooooh, MR in AC isnt a thing anymore? That would explain quite a lot actually!

Also: totally agree on the quali thing...I even find some very fast guys that try to race you to the start of the flying lap instead of simply backing off to create space for themselves. Anything else is contraproductive as in many cases you ruin both persons laps...

Maybe the ranking system in ACC wont remedy this particular quirky behaviour, but hopefully it will increase the likelyhood of running against more sensible people.

jim jones likes this.
  13. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Did a 7hr stream on Twitch for launch day, a 7hr+ stream on 0.20 patch day... and now just a few days away from my home from home, multiplayer!!!

Already told the other half I'm afk from real life duties on Wednesday, finishing work early and ordered a cushion for my old boney **** for the planned 8hrs sat at my rig!

Cartmancomeon.gif

exited22, Ricky Reject and D.Jankovic like this.
  14. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Well I'm not used to play MP, I play offline most of the time.

So do you guys have any advice or basic rules to follow ? I really like to behave in a good manner online.

First I'll avoid to crash onto the cars in front of me on the first turn. And try to keep my line, to avoid any contact.
    I know I have to fight a bit because it's still a competition, but first I would prefer to compete properly, I'll be faster later.

Fernandito likes this.
  15. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Will the Bentley be put into mothballs on the 14th? Or will the servers force someone to captain that tug?

16. Ricky Reject

Granted I havent tried the BMW yet (of course), but in an online race I'll gladly pick the Bentley over the Lambo...

Son likes this.
  17. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Same here, I find the Bentley far nicer than the Lamborghini.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  18. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

^That's what I thought too in the beginning, but Lambo is faster imo

19. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Yes, the Lambo is faster, but a bit harder to drive than the Bentley.
    When you are used to play with the Bentley, and go back to the Lambo, it's quite a beast to master Oo

20. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

True, the Lamborghini can be faster, but I am consistently setting good average times in the Bentley without fear of death unlike in the Lamborghini (bit of an exaggeration but you get my point)

Ricky Reject likes this.