1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC 0.7 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Brado23, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

Is the full release still on target for 2 weeks time (Q1 - as per the roadmap), or do you have a new revised timeframe?

Wolf WolfZ likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Dec 29, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC physics and depth of simulation discussion Aug 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on consoles - Discussion Jun 12, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions ACC Graphics and Performance Discussion Oct 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC 1.1 release discussion Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions ACC GFX discussion Nov 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Release 0.3 discussion Nov 4, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Update 0.2 Discussion Sep 23, 2018
    ACC General Discussions A discussion about simulation accuracy Sep 26, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I have a feeling the Full Version/1.0 will still be released end of this month but of course additional updates and hotfixes will follow. :D

mikendrix likes this.
  4. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I don't know and can only speculate, but as many others have pointed out in the past, v6 is essentially what v3 was supposed to be with a basic multiplayer; except for removing endurance and pit-stops,

but I think most of the content is there in one way or another ;) and/or is being constantly tweaked to perfection, but one can only hope they don't release the full game in the same state as alpha 3.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  5. westbum77

westbum77 Gamer

January, February, March

FHarbor, nfsw55, mESCx and 3 others like this.
  6. MathMilitary

MathMilitary Gamer

• First quarter, Q1: 1 January – 31 March (90 days or 91 days in leap years)
    • Second quarter, Q2: 1 April – 30 June (91 days)
    • Third quarter, Q3: 1 July – 30 September (92 days)
    • Fourth quarter, Q4: 1 October – 31 December (92 days)

phomolo, Wolf WolfZ, Echo_29 and 4 others like this.
  7. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Well, there is this:
    So I guess at least at Monza we hear some news

Micii1, Derrellbiffle and Brado23 like this.
  8. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

No way they release the game in march. Ever heard of a game where the release date was announced only two weeks before? :)
    There will be at least 4 weeks between announcement and release.

Son likes this.
  9. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Release date was technically announced in the beginning of EA (Q1 = end of this month). If it would be still the same, no need to announce it again. And Kunos often release stuff without a big fuss.

But I don't think it releases by the end of Q1, and I'm fine with that.

Freddie Seng, mms, tjr and 1 other person like this.
  10. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

No way, the game is not finished. I expect the full 1.0 game with matchmaking and all the content in summer or after

hristo1026 likes this.
  11. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Agree completely, and I'm fine with that too. You know not everyone here will be though. This forum is going to go into meltdown! Grab your popcorn... :D

manudouet likes this.
  12. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

I'm guessing (or maybe it is hoping :) ) that most of the remaining cars and tracks have been completed or are nearing completion in internal builds. I'm thinking the same for a lot of the missing GUI elements like Best Laps and the others. Multiplayer, Matchmaking and Ratings still definitely need work and are being worked on as can be seen in recent patches. Depends if they can get those finished in time I guess.

Might be like Jarkko hinted above and they release it two weeks late (roughly a month from now) at Monza, which would be totally fine. Even if it is a bit later than that it is also OK if it improves the end product.

13. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Im only guessing that there is some news, a release date and schedule for the esports series :) Not the actual release, though that would be nice surprise :)

14. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

For the last update they stated they prefer delaying it to deliver a more stable release.
    So I don't think they will go full realease at the end of the month.

th3o likes this.
  15. RWa

RWa Simracer

I actually don't care when the full release will be. I like the partial release method. I am patient enough to wait for the full 1.0 version. If it is end of April, May, June, July....whatever I do not mind. I will see it coming.

16. pablito

pablito Rookie

I need only Spa...and then i can wait even year :p

sloty, Thug, mikendrix and 5 others like this.
  17. Finn Jacobsen

Finn Jacobsen Rookie

They could also opt to bring update 0.7 - 0.8 - 0.9 before full release (1.0)

sloty and mikendrix like this.
  18. tw1st

tw1st Racer

I really hope they would add three more months (0.7,0.8,0.9) before 1.0 will be release.

19. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

i would not mind that at all of course. main thing is that the game is in impeccable condition when 1.0 hits.

20. Turk

Turk Alien

I can't see how they could get the game out on the old schedule after the rewrite. It had to add at least another month on the development time, likely more. My guess is it will line up with one of the Blancpain races at Monza or Misano. They would be the ideal tracks because they're close to home, but Monza is only around the corner. I'm guessing that they will want to transport sim rigs to any launch event which may rule out the British races (next up after Monza) as a launch event (Brexit further complicates that). Misano seems like the ideal race to launch at, but who knows what kind of deals are going on between all the interests parties, Spa is a big event that would have a huge audience and maybe that's the plan.

th3o likes this.