1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

No, even with 1.3, it still think it's an AC session according to the following log :
    2020-02-08 19:53:36 WARNING ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated : Detected AC session (SHM 0 (1.8)) for track Silverstone and car bmw_m6_gt3 - session will be ignored

edit: will do same procedure with logs and send you the result.

2. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Here is the log related to shared memory:

2020-02-08 20:18:25 INFO ACCSharedMemory.Open : Opened memory mapped file to region Local\acpmf_static
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 INFO ACCSharedMemory.CreateAccessor : Created accessor to memory mapped region Local\acpmf_static
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 INFO ACCSharedMemory.Open : Opened memory mapped file to region Local\acpmf_graphics
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 INFO ACCSharedMemory.CreateAccessor : Created accessor to memory mapped region Local\acpmf_graphics
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 INFO ACCSharedMemory.Open : Opened memory mapped file to region Local\acpmf_physics
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 INFO ACCSharedMemory.CreateAccessor : Created accessor to memory mapped region Local\acpmf_physics
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 DEBUG ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.isStaticMemoryUpdated : => Session Change detected - sessions=0/0, Cars=0/1, Track=/brands_hatch, Player Car=/bmw_m6_gt3, Online=0/0, firstTime=True, sessionsRecorded=False
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 DEBUG ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.isStaticMemoryUpdated : Storing last static
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 DEBUG ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.isStaticMemoryUpdated : ==> Session change :Session start set to 0001-01-01 00:00:00 for version (SHM:AC) 1.8:0.7
    2020-02-08 20:18:25 WARNING ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated : Detected AC session (SHM 0 (1.8)) for track brands_hatch and car bmw_m6_gt3 - session will be ignored

edit : attached shared csv file

Attached Files:

3. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

I think I can see what is happening now. I've posted another update (1.3.1). Can you give that a try. If that doesn't address the problem, I'm going to have to put a lot more diagnostics in.

Can you tell me the state things when ACC results Companion is started? Is ACC already running and have you already started a session?
    Thanks,
    Doug

4. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

Very good,
    Thank

5. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

It is still giving me a warning :
    2020-02-09 01:59:14 WARNING ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated : Detected AC session (SHM 0 (1.8)) for track brands_hatch and car bmw_m6_gt3 - session will be ignored

I'm always starting ACCRC before ACC.

edit :attached latest logs and csv files

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  6. Doug Duthie

Found it! I guess you have regional settings where the decimal point is a comma. ACC always seems to output shared memory in English format (dot for decimal point). New version will be out shortly

The AC prevention check was added in ACC Results Companion V1.1.0 (1st February). I'd be curious to know if you used this version and hotlaps/online was ok

EDIT: Checking the logs, you had the issue on 3rd Feb with ARC 1.1.0, so nothing changed with the ACC release

ARC 1.3.2 is up on Race Department now. Hopefully that will fix the issue

7. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.3.2 released

Important fix for non-English locales. Sanity check against shared memory version failed to parse the number as the version appears to always be using dot (".") as the decimal point, and would failed for locales using comma (","). This would prevent hotlaps and online sessions from being recorded (issue introduced in ARC 1.1.0)

8. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Hotlap session correctly recorded now. Nice found Doug, yes my locale use comma as decimal separator.

edit : I'm often using hotstint instead of hotlap and as it is a file based result, I didn't see that hotlap was broken since version check.

9. Doug Duthie

That's good news :)

10. grrdabrr

grrdabrr Gamer

Unfortunately it doesn't start on my system. Here's what I was able to dig out of the windows event logs:
    Code:
    Application: ACCResults.exe 
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319 
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. 
    Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean) at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable() at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable() at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(System.String, System.String, Boolean ByRef) at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(System.String, System.String, System.String) at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl() at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean) at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(System.String, System.String) at ACCResults.ARCProcessStats.MonitorMemory() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() 

11. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

AndyK70, vanveen and grrdabrr like this.
  12. grrdabrr

grrdabrr Gamer

Thank you, that solved it.

13. Doug Duthie

14. Doug Duthie

Over at https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/ new update available. Two main features:-

Results Statistics
    Displays various session statistics split by race, qualifying, practice etc
    • Number of sessions
    • Number of laps
    • Number of podium finishes (#P1/#P2/#P3).
      • If non-zero. displayed in gold/silver/bronze
    • Average finishing place (x̅)

[​IMG]

You can of course filter on cars, tracks, online/SP and well as aggregating by those fields (eg show totals across all tracks for a particular car)

[​IMG]

You can set the high colours for race, qualifying etc in the settings page

[​IMG]

It's a bit of an ugly duckling at the moment - I might improve the look of it later.

Fuel Decimal Places
    The default fuel display was always to 1 decimal place. Now you can change it between 1 and 3 decimal places in the settings screen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy

15. First of all, thank you very much for this fantastic program!
    Small request: It would be nice to be able to import the "Race.json" file to ACCResults. Because sometimes I forget to start ACCResults before a race, so when I had a multiplayer race it would be nice to manually import the Race.json file after the race to ACCResults.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  16. Doug Duthie

Hi Oliver,
    I agree, it would be a nice feature, however, there's a couple of issues that prevent me doing it
    • The Race.json file is incomplete and needs information from the seasonEntity.json file (track name etc), which gets overwritten on each session. Therefore, if I don't import it at the time it is created, I can't be sure it relates to the given race. I guess I could ask the user to input the missing info at the time of import.
    • The kicker though is that the Race.json only ever gets created for single player races. For multiplayer races, I can only get the info from shared memory, which means ACC Results Companion needs to be running for the entire duration of the race in order to record it
    Doug

Oliver.Johann likes this.
  17. In multiplayer only my laptimes are recorded. Is it possible to get the times and especially the final race result with all the other participants?

18. Doug Duthie

It is something I'm currently looking at. The ACC broadcast interface seems to give at least some of the required information (the shared memory interface I use at the moment only given information about the player)
    Doug

Oliver.Johann and AndyK70 like this.
  19. I really don't understand why Kunos doesn't allow to save the racing results of online races, especially CP races, and display them in the stats section of the UI.
    This is such an important and "relatively" easy feature for them to implement.

Anyway, good luck to you and thanks for your work.

AndyK70 likes this.
  20. If all the info isn't available it might be worth approaching Kunos to see if they can make the data you need available. Being able to look at historic race results with data for all participants really is a much needed feature. I can understand Kunos not having it available in game, as this would require server hosting on there end, but making the data accessible to 3rd party apps surely wouldn't involve too much work for them