1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

It's not a bug from Doug's tool. It's an information that is missing from the game itself. So currently there's no other solution than fixing it by hand. Right click on the session and choose "Change Track Year"

AndyK70 and sps_for_race like this.
  2. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Thank you.

3. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

sps_for_race likes this.
  4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

5. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Nvm, ninja’d :)

AndyK70 and sps_for_race like this.
  6. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

Want2BFast and sps_for_race like this.
  7. Doug Duthie

8. Doug Duthie

9. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Thanks for the update, I can't imagine how many hours of work were sunk in this project :D Cheers Doug !

Want2BFast likes this.
  10. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Hey Doug

I think since 1.9.9 or something like that I have this issue. Result Statistics tab which used to be full of entries became completely empty except for a single line (see pic). When I select some session in Session tab and click Recalculate stats summary the single line will show the track that was just recalculated but it overwrites the previous line, no new lines appear. I can't figure out how to restore all the other lines in the Result Statistics tab. I still have all my sessions and every other tab seems to work fine but the Result Statistics tab is just broken.

Let me know if there is anything you might need from me to debug this issue. Its not a single session problem so I am not sure what to upload.

Thanks
    Jakub

Attached Files:

11. Doug Duthie

Hi Jakub,
    Can you export the diagnostics (right click on session list and Export Diagnostics) and then I should be able to see what is going on
    Cheers

12. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Hey Doug

I used the Export Diagnostics tool. It says my user ID is OM66US4Id0T0Hcy6gTNnjnTYkk2p008jknEV1_UtXhY and you should be able to see it somewhere? I can't attach the diag file here directly anyway due to the size. Hope it works!

Thanks!

13. Doug Duthie

OK - I've got it know. I'll let you know what I find

14. Doug Duthie

@JakubFranek - It looks like the temporary table holding the result statistics was incomplete (I'm not sure how that happened though). If that table is cleared down, ARC rebuilds it the next time it starts so I can recover all your stats
    upload_2021-1-18_20-47-32.png

Unfortunately, it looks like I didn't have the foresight to add a way to manually do this. I'll add a button to allow you to do this - probably next weekend

15. Nathan Prisk

Nathan Prisk Rookie

@Doug Duthie when did you last race ACC? As much as I love ACCRC I hope you get to enjoy the racing as well!

16. Doug Duthie

I try to get in a few hours a week, even if it is just to test new things. It does however force me to try things I probably would have given up on - I just couldn't get to grips with the Porsche Cup car, but now I've had to use it for testing, I've got quite a soft spot for it (even it is does try to kill me every time the tyres start to go off)

17. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Thanks a lot Doug, looking forward to the update. Cheers

18. Hamza Sajid

Hamza Sajid Rookie

Having issues with the app after installing it for first time, none of the data populates even after I complete a lap. Diagnostics attached, would appreciate your help!

19. Doug Duthie

Hi Hamza,
    You don't have the ACC boradcasting set up. When ARC starts, it will probably show the following dialog

[​IMG]
    Just keep the default port and connection password (if you use CrewChief, those are the settings it requires) and press save. This should create the file

C:\Users\Hamza Sajid\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json

If it can't (because of permissions), put the attached file in the folder and restart ARC and ACC and it should then be able to record sessions

Attached Files:

20. Hamza Sajid

Hamza Sajid Rookie

Thanks, Doug! It also seems the issue was I did not wait until the session ended, the laptime then populated. Appreciate your quick response.