1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

ACC Results Companion V1.10.0 Released (here) (1/3)

Headlines:

New League/Championship page

The leagues pages allows you to categorise sessions in order to filter them on the Sessions page (perhaps for online leagues) or to create a custom

[​IMG]

Click New to clear the selection and enter details of the league name and description.

[​IMG]
    Click Save once done.

upload_2021-1-23_9-40-45.png

Dynamic Leagues
    All that is required for a dynamic league is to create the league definition (Dynamic) above.

On the sessions page, any session may be added to any active Dynamic league

[​IMG]

Sessions may now be filtered by the league they are part of

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

Doug you keep adding features that I didn't knew I needed :D Great update !

3. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.10.0 Released (2/3)

Custom Championship

A league may be created as a Custom Championship Type.

The events in a custom championship must be defined before a matching session can be added

[​IMG]
    Sessions may be linked, by right clicking a matching session

[​IMG]
    As well as active Dynamic leagues, you can add to active Custom Championships that match the track, session type and duration.

The session will now be included in the championship and the points and standings updated

[​IMG]

Note that different race types may have different scoring methods, with sub-types again having further refinements (eg Spa 24 Hrs within the Endurance championship adds points for leaders at 1/4 and 1/2 distance etc)

Session Columns
    upload_2021-1-23_9-48-25.png

Standings Columns
    upload_2021-1-23_9-49-0.png

Filters
    The final standings may be filtered on Car Class, Cup Category and Driver Category, with the positions adjusted accordingly

AndyK70 and sps_for_race like this.
  4. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.10.0 Released (3/3)

Leaderboard Driver Filter
    The driver search lets you quick find another driver

[​IMG]

Just start typing in any part of the name and it will filter as it goes (retaining whatever other filters you have in place)

For example supposing I want to find times from Jacky Harris (partly because he's a frequent poster on RDand partly because starting to type in his surname bring up a long of results so illustrates this quite nicely.

I type in "ha"

[​IMG]
    A lot of results, but not what i'm looking for. Continue to type "harr" and we have what be are looking for

[​IMG]
    Note, the positions are retained. Here I have no filters. If you have a filter, it will retain the rank in that filter

[​IMG]
    Rebuild result statistics button
    If you find the result statistics are incomplete, the Rebuild button should generate them all

[​IMG]

Updated Help
    The help has been updated with some of these new features. To access the help, press F1

I'll be adding to the help over the next releases

Finally, thanks to all those who have donated recently. Your support is greatly appreciated

Happy racing

FriendOfJah, AndyK70 and sps_for_race like this.
  5. Doug Duthie

Hi Jakub.
    Can you try 1.10.0 - that provides a button on Result Statistics to force them to rebuild

6. Doug Duthie

I'm going to change my answer now to "evidently, not nearly enough", and this is why...

Before the release, I thought I'd try and get in an online race, as it has been a while. I've been doing a lot of testing with the Ferrari EVO, so it is probably safer for everyone concerned if I go with that. I then jump into MP qualifying session, and something feels seriously wrong. I like the neutral handling of the Ferrari, but it really doesn't feel right. My normal braking points aren't working and I'm getting massive understeer on braking. I check the setup in case I've picked safe by accident, I check the tyre pressures but everything is good. On one of the braking points, I normally line up a marshall post when it crosses the rear view TV screen - something isn't right here either, but I can't work it out.

During the race, I'm a mobile roadblock having zero confidence in the car and doing terrible times, having to re-learn the track. I eventually put in respectably slow times, but it has been a struggle. Then ARC's race summary pops up and I begin to panic. I've broken something and it has put me in the wrong car. I start going through diagnostics, trying to work out what has gone wrong. Then in desperation, I look at the replay to see which other cars have been mixed up....

Well, I'm actually in the non-EVO Audi:oops:. No wonder it felt different, and explains why I wasn't lining up the rear view TV with the braking point (because there isn't one!!).

So, lesson learnt. Don't race when I'm tired and remember that ACC has two different car selection screens whose sole purpose appears to be to catch me out

7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Funny Story. :D

Want2BFast likes this.
  8. Gobrel

Gobrel Gamer

Does this tool only record after I install the app or does is show results prior to installation of the app?

9. Doug Duthie

It only stores information while it is running, so can't report on races before it was stored (ACC doesn't hold this information anywhere)

Gobrel likes this.
  10. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

That is funny! At least I feel a bit less silly upon reading it. It happens several times to me that I’d hop in a MP session and start driving and wonder “gee, the car sounds different, so much more throaty” only to realize, for example, I was driving the Camaro when I wanted to be in the BMW. You’d think I’d catch that on quickly as the instrument panel is completely different between the two but no... both are familiar and don’t trigger anything until I’m half a lap in wondering why the car feels so wrong

Doug Duthie likes this.
  11. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Worked like a charm, thanks! Great update, love the Leagues too!

12. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@Doug Duthie hey there, got a little issue with the windows positioning.
    It's not introduced with the latest version, quite a while I noticed it.

When the window is moved all they way to the left it saved the position, but posX is negative and this causes ACCR to set the window somewhere else, not in the position it was saved.

made a little video to demonstrate it:

13. Doug Duthie

Hi @AndyK70
    There's a check in there to check the form is visible on the screen. It's not really correct - it just checks the origin is visible. I should probably just check that some part of the title bar is visible (so that it can be moved if desired). If it doesn't think the origin is visible, it will just left Windows display it to the default position. You will see a message as below in the log page
    upload_2021-1-24_22-7-55.png

I'm not entirely sure why the left side of the screen is -7 - this is confusing the validity check. I'll re-work the position logic

14. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

I have no clue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

threshold = 50;
    if PosX + SizeX > threshold; //or so then there are at least 50 pixels of that window in the visible viewport.
    and if ScreenWidth - PosX > threshold; //for the right edge of the screen.

If that threshold could be in the settings.json would be great, so every user can set it to a value he likes, just check the threshold to be greater 0.

And if someone did manage to get the window right at the edge and can't drag it with the mouse, he just has to edit the threshold to a valid number and start ACCRC again and it will use the threshold to move the window in view.

15. Tophattingson

Tophattingson Rookie

There seems to be an issue where after exiting a hotlap session and doing another, ACC results companion will record a "fake" practice session, containing only your best lap from the hotlap session.

16. Doug Duthie

Yes - I know about that. It's a side effect of being able to record sessions as spectators/as 2nd stint driver after swap. Sometimes ACC will tell me when you leave a session (back to the UI I think), it flags as a practice session. I used to use a fairly cumbersome method to filter these out, but now it is flagged as a valid session change.

I need to work out how to distinguish these from valid sessions

JakubFranek and AndyK70 like this.
  17. steeltom

steeltom Rookie

Yesterday we were driving Spa 2020 on our own server, but the result in the tool says Spa 2018.
    The ingame stats counted for Spa 2020.
    How is this possible?

18. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Had the same issue / question and got following explanation:

steeltom and AndyK70 like this.
  19. Doug Duthie

steeltom and sps_for_race like this.
  20. Gobrel

Gobrel Gamer

Out of curiosity, where do you extract all that data? Is there an API for all that data?