1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

Is this your user ID - 1qpEd82NndTt3dBYbU7i_dyi-9I6wZoxsyiKjXNAHwk?

Let me know the session in question and who the leaderboard times are incorrectly attributed to and I'll see what is going on

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  2. Mitch Wright

Mitch Wright Rookie

Hey Doug. Yeah, that's me. I posted a reply to this thread but it seems to have disappeared.

I uploaded 2 files with that ID ( a qualy session I took part in and the following session for a higher class on the same server immediately following)

1st Session ID - aca5b8f3-e53a-448a-902b-50dbc0cda596
    2nd Session ID - b1b0c625-6374-4c15-94c3-5ef729d5ed30

In both cases the participating driver is correctly shown on the Session Page but on the Leaderboard Page the co-drivers are credited with the same Best Lap Time.

eg My laptime of 1:41.676 shows on the Leaderboard (even though I have a better time in another car) and my 2 co-drivers (Balagulan and Mitchell) are credited with the same laptime.

This is also the case for all other drivers that participated in the Qualy Sessions.

upload_2021-5-4_0-44-1.png

3. Doug Duthie

There was a bug in the query - it wasn't filtering on the driver when building the local leaderboard. This will be fixed in the next release.

It looks like there is also an issue on filtering if the "All cars for player" isn't selected

upload_2021-5-3_17-47-18.png

The last 2 are from local results (the Driver name looks weird here just because of the way I loaded your results). The query should be partitioning by player name but this isn't matching on your player name. I'll probably be re-visiting this query anyway at some point as it is far too complex and doesn't perform that well now there are far more leaderboard entries than I planned for.

The first one was received back from the ARC global leaderboard. This looks to have originated from you (it has the same user id) but the session doesn't appear to be on the local database - did you delete the session at some point?

4. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hi @Doug Duthie,
    Not a big issue, but since last release, the results are displayed by default in reverse order when you choose final standings.
    I need to sort by clicking on position to have the correct order.

5. Doug Duthie

Doh...I broke it when I was fixing the sort order for the other views. It looks like it is inheriting the sort order from there :oops:

6. Mitch Wright

Mitch Wright Rookie

The first one was received back from the ARC global leaderboard. This looks to have originated from you (it has the same user id) but the session doesn't appear to be on the local database - did you delete the session at some point?[/QUOTE]

Hey Doug. The first result (1:41.061 was posted after the file upload. No sessions have been cancelled .

Thanks again.

7. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.12.1 Released (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/download)
    • Leaderboards - only records against active driver (not all in team)
    • Fuel calculation - De-fuelling in pit greatly affecting consumption figures
      • In/Out laps no longer taken account of for fuel calculations
      • If these have affected you, press the Recalculate button on the fuel page
    • Diagnostic fix: Report conditions when spectating or a driver waiting for a stint in a multi-driver team

|BAD| DavE likes this.
  8. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.12.2 Released (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/download)

• Only perform DB maintenance periodically for faster startup (default 30 days)
    • Pause ARC leaderboard downloads when ACC active
    • Fix MP Fuel calculation
    • Fix MP team driver identification (player was assumed to always be driver 0)
    • Speculative fix for MP team - non-player stint
    • Suppress repeating UDP retry messages

cooknn, Niko31 and Cirith Ungol like this.
  9. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hi @Doug Duthie !
    It seems that Leagues are broken. The tools is now only taking into account points for pole position. Race points are not counting anymore.

Thanks again for this brilliant tool :)

10. Doug Duthie

Cirith Ungol likes this.
  11. Doug Duthie

Sorry - that was comically bad. During a change, I'd inadvertently deleted all but one row from the points table of each championship type :oops:

Fixed in 1.12.3

12. Hi @Dough
    I have noticed that sometimes ACR quitting takes very long time. I dont know if it is by design waiting for thread to finish or kind of bug.
    Here in the screenshot it was staying on "Form closing ..." for may be more than 2 minutes.

upload_2021-5-16_16-22-9.png

13. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Works fine now ;) . Thanks !

14. Doug Duthie

I does wait for the threads to notify they have closed. If a large database write is in progress, that can cause it to wait a while (particularly updating the leaderboard). I'm currently re-working the leaderboard update to hopefully avoid problems like these.

BTW, I see you have SQL logging on. I don't know if you just did this to see what is happening when it shuts down, but be aware this does put a very large performance hit on the app, so I don't recommend having it on permanently

15. Understand. Currently the DB file is about 290MB.
    About sql logging, I was just clicking around and saw it, tried to enable it temporary to see some queries. I actually work as a DBA :)

16. Doug Duthie

290MB is probably about right given the size of the ARC leaderboard, although I'll be reducing its space requirements in the future.

Looking at the code, it should only wait a maximum of 5 seconds for shutdown, and then it gives up and closes anyway. Actually it looks like your wait loop finished and the main thread was about to close but something locked the main thread. There may be an exception in the log. Can you export the diagnostics and I'll have a look (instructions at https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/page-34#post-3324812)

17. exported, here is the user id: _TuaOv6z5Q0bBQT65jvd43_nErr1HHfYrvOenbDNxRQ
    But if you don't have time, don't bother. May be the problem is in me, because some time later I noticed that I had the ACC Results in the task manager list, even after I have closed it. So probably in the time of the issue it is possible that I may have been running two instances without knowing it, and this possibly could lead to locks...
    If the problem happens again I will try to gather more information

18. Doug Duthie

This looks to be the end of session activity. It is far too cumbersome at the moment and I'm looking at streamlining it (too many ugly queries that manage to bypass all the indexes)

19. Tophattingson

Tophattingson Rookie

On Car/Track history, it's unclear what the purpose of "Personal Bests Only" and "Lap records only" is. "Personal Bests Only" seems to bring up all laps from the session where you got your personal best (what's the point?) and I have no idea what lap records only does.

Ideally, for this section, I'd like an option for it to show the history of "Personal Bests", I.E it shows every time lap where I set a new all time personal best, so I can at a glance track how I've brought my times down over more practice. Perhaps the 1 best lap of that session, or perhaps every time you beat your PB. Example of what laps could be shown: https://i.imgur.com/Zg33oD5.png

20. Doug Duthie

This filter was really just for the sessions page to filter sessions that contained your personal best or the lap records (ie not just from you but from other players). The control containing all the filters was just re-used from the sessions page and the PB/LR filter doesn't really make sense for Car/Track history.

I don't really like the way the filter works, so I'll be re-working it for both pages