1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

Hi Geoff,
    I haven’t yet implemented this on that page. I’ll try to get that in for the next release

EDIT: OK...this is in 1.13.6 now. Just right click in the Car/Track History list and select Export as CSV. You can export either formatted or unformatted (the latter has values, such as times in milliseconds, so you can format these yourself)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  2. Doug Duthie

cooknn and Niko31 like this.
  3. Geoff Howse

Geoff Howse Rookie

That's great! Thanks for the fast response. I'll update and try a few exports.
    Cheers
    Geoff

Edit.... A few clicks and I was able to drop all of my times in the Aston at Barcelona into LibreOffice and generate the attached. Needs formatting but the basic info is very easy to generate. Thanks again!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rn7wnm7jbw3fc7/2.jpg?dl=0

Edit2... I might be overthinking this, but I will add a moving 20 point standard deviation to hopefully illustrate how (in)consistently I am driving. I suppose I should keep all laps in the data set, even green track, wet, qually etc to get a complete picture.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    Doug Duthie likes this.
  4. Nada

Nada Rookie

Hi, thank you again for your work.
    I have this every second + others errors:

[00000009] 2021-09-08 18:08:54 ERROR ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.readGraphicMemory : Failed to read static shared menory - La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
    Ã ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated(ACCsPageFileGraphic accGraphic, Boolean firstTime) dans E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:ligne 1032
    Ã ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.readGraphicMemory(ACCSharedMemory`1 graphicMemory, Boolean firstTime) dans E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:ligne 705
    Caused by :
    Ã ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.readGraphicMemory(ACCSharedMemory`1 graphicMemory, Boolean firstTime) dans E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:ligne 710
    Ã ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor..ctor() dans E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:ligne 408
    Ã ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.SharedMemoryMonitor() dans E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:ligne 188
    Ã System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    Ã System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    Ã System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    Ã System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    Ã System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Attached Files:

5. Doug Duthie

I'm going to have to add some diagnostics to be sure, but it looks like it is failing to read one of the ACC shared memory areas. If you haven't already done so, can you reboot the PC and try again. If the issue still occurs, I'll add some more diagnostics at the weekend.

Nada likes this.
  6. Mitch Wright

Mitch Wright Rookie

Hey Doug,
    Been using the League function and come across a minor problem. A couple of our drivers are registering as multiple entries
    due to having more than one Name Suffix e.g. Player (PLY) and Player (PLR). Is there anyway we can merge these entries into
    one?
    Lovin' the App. Thank you
    Mitch

7. Doug Duthie

Hi Mitch,
    I think I've got a solution (pragmatic, but not necessarily ideal). I'm going to add an option to each league where you can specify to ignore the driver short name...

ie

John Smith (SMI) and John Smith (JSM) would just be identified as the same driver (ie John Smith).

Now I realise this isn't ideal if you have a driver that has changed short name and you have different drivers with the same name but differentiate with short name, in the same league. However, I'm trying to the implementation of leagues simple and don't want to complicate it too much.

Can you do me a favour to help me test (to save having to generate test data). Can you export diagnostics (instructions at https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/page-34#post-3324812)
    Thanks,
    Doug

8. Nada

Nada Rookie

You were right, no more errors, Thanks.

9. Doug Duthie

Niko31 likes this.
  10. Doug Duthie

Hi Mitch,
    I've addressed this in 1.13.7. It seems to work ok on your data

upload_2021-9-14_18-21-8.png

Wolkenwolf and cestcomi like this.
  11. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Hello Doug

I seem to have a bug where sorting people by position in a qualifying session does not sort them by best lap time. I would assume that position in qualifying should be equal to the qualifying result, but it does not seem to be the case. Please see attached screenshot, where I sorted qualifying result according to position, but the qualifying times are clearly not sorted in a descending manner and the resulting grid positions therefore do not correspond to the column "Position".
    Additionally, qualifying sessions show the little green/red arrows corresponding to positions gained/lost just like in race. Does this however make sense? Before qualifying session the drivers don't really have any position, so in my mind it should be impossible to gain +2 positions by qualifying. +2 positions in relation to what?

If it helps I uploaded the diagnostic of this particular quali session (OM66US4Id0T0Hcy6gTNnjnTYkk2p008jknEV1_UtXhY), but I can see this in all qualifying sessions, even very old ones. I am sure a few weeks or months ago I did not see this behaviour.

Is my copy of the software broken or is this intended behaviour? :) Thanks.

Attached Files:

12. Doug Duthie

It looks like I managed to break this at some point...it is just treating it as a race. I'll have to check why

JakubFranek likes this.
  13. Mitch Wright

Mitch Wright Rookie

Hey Doug,

Outstanding!

Mitch

14. Doug Duthie

NebulaSmudge likes this.
  15. Doug Duthie

Niko31 likes this.
  16. Doug Duthie

Niko31 likes this.
  17. Doug Duthie

18. Malaplauso

Malaplauso Gamer

Hi, is there any updated manual? or the PDF on the first post is usable

Enviado desde mi M2102J20SG mediante Tapatalk

19. expor

expor Gamer

The PDF in the first post is the latest one and gets updated when applicable. I assume a new one will be put there tomorrow as the v1.8 teaser said the new Thrustmaster wheel will support tire wear, graining and flat spot information. That means this data should also become available in the HUD and Shared Memory. That, or the trailer is a lie...

20. Tophattingson

Tophattingson Rookie

It looks like the v1.8 update makes changes to the way BOP groups work, with a new "open" group that will be used in multiplayer from now on and progressively updated. Additionally, physics and tyre changes seem to have dropped the pace across the board enough to make it very difficult to beat old PBs if you were on the pace before, though it might be a bit early to tell yet.
    I might wipe my local times to compensate for this... but if I wanted an alternative to wiping everything, what'd be the easiest way to "archive" all the old results?