1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC Saved Setups not Showing.

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by gary fletcher, Jun 27, 2020.

1. gary fletcher

gary fletcher Rookie

Hi there I did some practise on Zolder and did a set up for a Bentley , I saved it then went to Career and tried to load it on Zolder and it is not showing up. Can anyone help please. Thank you and oh it's for the Xbox One X.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting saved games not accessible Jun 5, 2019
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Accessing files on private server Today at 3:03 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Crash ACC 1.5.3 Yesterday at 2:52 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC physics and depth of simulation discussion Yesterday at 1:45 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC problem Update Firmware G920 Friday at 8:36 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC 1.5.x conflicting FanaLeds? Friday at 1:11 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC PS4 Career Race Mandatory PIT STOP Bug/Problem Jul 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server - Recommended Specs? Jul 27, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC Image customisation Jul 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC: Amazing Training Tool Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to lauch ACC [running out of memory] Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Is anyone running ACC on a GTX980? Jul 24, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Not ACC Fault - Oculus Rift not recognizing USB 3 Jul 24, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Endurance 4H race Silverstone Jul 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions What "ACC" car are you driving and why? Jul 23, 2020

3. Did you try to launch it on the exact same car ?
    It works just fine for me.
    Except you can’t access to the setup of another track with one car, you have to enter everything again manually before modifying for the new track

4. gary fletcher

gary fletcher Rookie

I`m pretty sure i was using the same car , it was a Bentley and there is only two. I will have to try the other one maybe . thanks for you reply will let know.