1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

DOCS ACC Shared Memory Documentation

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Fernando Barbarossa, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Sparten

Sparten Racer

Please make this thread a sticky one, and please update docs to v1.1

Rolz likes this.
  2. kro

kro Simracer

So I have a shared mem program called dash-pi , I have 2 pads I use with it and it works with rf2, AC and a few others ...Tonight I left the pads on after racing AC and when I fired up ACC its all working !! ??o_O:rolleyes::D lol tire ware, tac ,gas, break, clutch ,wheel movement ..its all there ! what a pleasant surprise ! I did not load anything for it ..it must use the same that AC uses >?? IDK ..... I hope it still works again tomorrow ! lol

Neilski likes this.
  3. WesCoraX

WesCoraX Rookie

Has some example about how to use this with C#? or is not possible? only with c++?

4. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

It is possible with C#, use it with C# as well.
    Was thinking of releasing a standalone Shared Mem reader in C# for quite a time but have no time found.
    The code I use currently is a mess to read, no comments.

Gesendet von meinem HMA-L29 mit Tapatalk

5. WesCoraX

WesCoraX Rookie

Could you give me just the tip about how to use in C#? I'm noob and learning C# yet.

6. Berno

Berno Gamer