1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

DOCS ACC Shared Memory Documentation

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Fernando Barbarossa, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Rookie

Hi Ensi,

Great work on the documentation.

I don't know, if you follow the broadcast developers thread. There was a question about the penalty enum, which relates to the Shared Memory documentation.

Any change, you could get a updated list of the Penalty codes for Shared Memory? I assume they are the same as for Broadcasting API.

Cheers.

2. DennisF89

DennisF89 Rookie

Hi,

I'm currently working on a small app using the shared memory of ACC and I was wondering if there is a flag or something in there to detect wether a lap is valid or not?
    Basically I'd like to know when if the user cutted and the laptime is displayed red in game. I couldn't find anything yet, so any help is appreciated :)

3. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

What you're looking for is in SPageFileGraphic:
    int isValidLap
    - 0(zero) indicates Non Valid Lap (Red timing in the HUD);
    - 1 indicates Valid Lap

4. DennisF89

DennisF89 Rookie

Thank you!:)
    I was only looking at the code sample, which apparently does not include some newer fields, so I never saw those new field.

5. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Doesn't work for race and hot stint sessions. It always returns 1.

6. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Really :eek:
    Will have a look at it over the weekend.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Tom Shane likes this.
  7. ProBosch

ProBosch Rookie

Hey guys, I just noticed that fields like fuelXLap, ABS, TC, TCUT, usedFuel in graphics are always 0 for me. Do they work for you guys?

8. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

They work very well on my side.

9. AL612

AL612 Rookie

It does stay as true, I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread. As you said it's tied to the current time going red, the superficial level rather than the ratings and lap record chart level.

In c#? Check the string encoding, when I leave it default the result is as you get, but setting charset to unicode it reads fine.

10. ProBosch

ProBosch Rookie

Thanks, I figured it out using a package meant for AC. Gonna fork it and prepare one for ACC in C# tomorrow.

11. ProBosch

ProBosch Rookie

Ensi Ferrum likes this.