1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC su XBOX ONE

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by enry68tdl, Apr 29, 2020.

1. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Good morning, Happy owner of Assetto Corsa on xbox, with which me and the guys from my forum are still doing championships !! Of course I look forward to the release of the game on June 23 and soon I will do the pre-order !! .. I also wanted to understand what to expect from this game ... we know that the current consoles cannot be at the PC level .. so I I wait for some restrictions, but which ones?

Example How many will be able to play together in the same online lobby? Will customized liveries be available? Will the car setups have the same configuration as the PC?

What we saw in the SRO championship is very beautiful, and even if there were fewer contents in the console version .. the game will certainly be very beautiful the same ... especially for us who still use Assetto Corsa now !! And being loyal users of Assetto Corsa .. if Kunos gives us some more information about how the console version will look, it would make us happy !!

Buongiorno , Felice possessore di Assetto Corsa su xbox , con il quale io e i ragazzi del mio forum stiamo ancora facendo dei campionati !! Naturalmente aspetto con ansia l'uscita del gioco il 23 giugno e fra poco farò il preordine !!..volevo però anche capire cosa aspettarci da questo gioco ...sappiamo che le console attuali non possono essere a livello dei PC ..quindi mi aspetto qualche restrizione , ma quali ?
    Esempio
    In quanti si potrà giocare insieme nella stessa lobby online ?
    Saranno disponibili le livree personalizzate ?
    I setup delle auto avranno la stessa configurazione del PC ?

Quello che abbiamo visto nel campionato SRO è molto bello , e anche se ci fossero dei contenuti in meno nella versione console ..il gioco sarà sicuramente molto bello lo stesso ...specialmente per noi che usiamo ancora adesso Assetto Corsa !! Ed essendo fedeli utenti di Assetto Corsa ..se la Kunos ci dà qualche informazione in più di come sarà la versione console ci farebbe contenti !!

Dino Silenzi likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Xbox serie xG923 problems with ACC May 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC 1.8 Workaround Fix Save Incidents Xbox PS5 Nov 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1.8 Access Detailed Driver Stats Like PC on XBOX PlayStation Oct 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions North American XBOX League looking for Commentators / Drivers- ACC 9th Gen Feb 25, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Sharing: ACC V1.7.8.2 + Xbox Series S + Brook Ras1ution + G27 Feb 23, 2022
    XBox One Discussions ACC Xbox One 1.7.2 - single player rating practice info gone? Jun 6, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room xbox and pc racing acc nlr May 11, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Xbox North America league Jan 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox one server for acc Jan 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crash and Xbox Game Bar? edit: crash even w/o Game Bar... Nov 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions is ACC worth getting on normal xbox one Nov 20, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problems using second Xbox account Oct 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Looking for an ACC XBOX League in America Oct 23, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC ON XBOX SERIES X Oct 18, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Xbox Series, Hot Laps, Fun Races, Endurance Events and More.. Aug 11, 2020

3. Xbox one x ... 60fps ??

enry68tdl likes this.
  4. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

I got an answer on the XBOX STORE site ... multiplayer is indicated by 2/16 players, if it serves to keep the online game fluid it can stay !!

Una risposta l'ho avuta sul sito XBOX STORE...il multiplayer è indicato da 2/16 giocatori , se serve a mantenere fluido il gioco online ci può stare !!

So the questions remain for the console version, custom liveries? Setup the same as the PC version? 60 fps? X series optimization?

Quindi le domande restano x la versione console , Livree personalizzate ?
    Setup uguali alla versione PC ? 60 fps ? Ottimizzazione X series ?

5. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

Does anyone know if this is this going to be released on the latest verion v1.4?

enry68tdl likes this.
  6. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Sarebbe bello e giusto che dai clienti affezionati di AC .. Kunos ci dia qualche informazione in più

Sarebbe bello e giusto che da clienti affezzionati di AC ..la Kunos ci dia una qualche informazione in più

7. I don't think this is possible but i will be more than happy to be wrong. will we have player to player driver swaps in long online races like the pc version? again i highly doubt it as the i cant imagine consoles can take enough people in one lobby to do so but fingers crossed

enry68tdl and Audioslave like this.
  8. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

There's no 60fps, it's limited to 30fps regardless of whether on the original Xbox One or the X.

The biggest news though was that there are
    no private lobbies which is a major drawback for those of us running leagues.

This was totally unexpected and not even hinted at previously.

enry68tdl likes this.
  9. claudio p.

claudio p. Rookie

Hi guys, can i add to this discussion the fact that there are some issues on xbox with best lap times (on statistics)? it's a quite long time (months) that i can't see it (the page loading eternally) nor save it. ACC for console is abandoned from developers, it seems. and it's a pity because the game itself is very cool; but, as even Aris told in a live streaming, the console players are the "atm", a "bancomat" for the PC players. It took years for the upcoming patch (february 2022!!!!!) that seems to fix that 30 fps s..t , it's starting to frustrate me the complete lack of attention for the console customers.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  10. userx

userx Rookie

abandoned i doubt they even have one intern developer its a straight up money grab what a ****show

Hammerpgh likes this.
  11. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I returned to the game a couple of weeks ago and still that issue that some of us have with no stats and special events is there. It’s been reported multiple times and I’ve updated my own report several times and did initially get a response but then nothing. They just don’t give a damn about fixing any issues we have.

I have to play it on a second profile starting from scratch but of course all the DLC I purchased are only available to me on my primary profile. I so wanted to love this game but the frustrations around it just always get in the way!!