1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 ACC - Thrustmaster tx bug?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Tonydoc10, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Lucky enough to receive ACC yesterday however had a nightmare trying to get game to recognise I had a wheel. When I went into the controls menu I was unable to change the DOR which was set a 0 degrees. I had to disconnect and reconnect wheel a number of times before it worked and still not sure what I actually did to get it to work. Had no issues when I eventually got in but when I turned off xbox and went back in it was exactly the same scenario. Think this is a bug and will require a patch. I know it's not an isolated incident as a friend with TX wheel had exactly the same issues.

Hammerpgh and ORO ERICIUS like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions I've about given up on my Thrustmaster TX wheel ever being seen by ACC :( Jun 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TX no longer working with ACC Dec 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC + Series X + Thrustmaster TX Apr 2, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Pro Thrustmaster T500RS not working for ACC. Fixes? Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge Thrustmaster Wheel support in ACC PS4 May 14, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T500 RS T3PA Pro pedal accelerator pedal issue Feb 28, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports ACC Restrictor parameter Feb 7, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024

3. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

At first I was looking forward to the game. but in this status it's just shameful and a joke. Are we gamers worth nothing? wio is there no quality assurance that tries something like this before release? OMG ...

Doomsday likes this.
  4. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Fingers crossed there's a day 1 patch as definitely appears to be a bug. I'll have to wait and see if anyone else has this problem when they try it and if there's a workaround. Tbf i applaud kunos for bringing this game to console and hopefully going forward we will get somebody on the forums to acknowledge and give us updates on any issues with game.

5. Dean Argent

Dean Argent Rookie

Received ACC this morning and I also have the same Issue using a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals ! Recognises the buttons on the wheel but no steering input or pedal recognition.Any Ideas ?

6. ORO ERICIUS

ORO ERICIUS Gamer

I had the same problems with Project Cars back then. Please try clearing the console cache or restarting it completely. That solved my problem back then. As soon as you played another game before playing Project Cars, the problem was back.

7. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

People on GTPlanet are reporting issues with the T300RS as well on PS4.

Tonydoc10 likes this.
  8. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Apart from what said in the original post I'm not sure what else to suggest. Should add when I disconnected wheel i stayed in wheel settings page. You'll know it's worked when DOR changes from 0% to another number...in my case it went to 40%. Let me know if you have any joy.

9. ajwraceready

ajwraceready Rookie

Was also lucky enough to get mine through on Friday. Playing on base PS4 with a g29. Didn't have any problem getting the wheel up and running. Just had to change rotation to 900 to match the wheel. Happy with the ffb so far. Enjoying it, not having any problems with the frame rate. Started the career and I'm hooked already with some great racing

Tonydoc10 likes this.
  10. How is the framerate on Xbox and graphics. Did it run really in 4k on one X?

11. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Out of words. You are worth to enter the list. o_O

12. Dean Argent

Dean Argent Rookie

Thanks for the suggestions tried reinstalling the game, reset the console ,disconnected the wheel several times and then went back into the wheel settings and the steer lock had gone from 0 degrees to 900 degrees and we were working , don’t know what had fixed it but haven’t come out of Xbox yet so fingers crossed it still works .

Tonydoc10 likes this.
  13. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Good stuff glad you've got it working...it's strange how all of a sudden it worked just like mine. Enjoy

Dean Argent likes this.
  14. Did u start the game with the wheel like you do with PC2?

15. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Please can you explain. I have a wired headset which I plug into a controller connected to the xbox by USB. When I launch the game I use the wheel to start it however when I go into the control menu the DOR is set to 0 degrees and I am unable to change it. I've worked out I need to disconnect the controller (so no headphones, have to play sound through the tv) when in the controls menu and then disconnect wheel. Once I have done that I then need to connect wheel, back out of the control menu page and then go back into it and DOR is now set to 40 degrees and I am then able to change it. Hope that makes sense. Did have headphones working on Saturday night so will have another play around tonight. If you know an easier way please let me know. BTW loving the game.

16. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

I know I’m about to talk about PS4 version but my thrustmaster wheel (T500rs) resets itself to when the game boots. I needed to press mode + right there times to set it to 900 (four flashes from the green light) I’m not sure how the DOR slider effects it but set that to 900 too

Tonydoc10 likes this.
  17. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I’m on Xbox. Thrustmaster wheel, pedals don’t work.

I play with a projector, adjusting FOV to 73 in AC. No FOV adjustment in ACC on console.

Disc removed from machine, and placed back in box. Until these 2 issues are sorted it is literally unplayable.

I haven’t even seen what 30fps looks and feels like!

ORO ERICIUS likes this.
  18. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Yeah unfortunately no way to adjust FOV that I can see but defo should be able to get it to recognise wheel and pedals as its the same as mine...bit of faffing about but if u disconnect wheel and reconnect then it should work.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  19. Hi
    Will they put FOV adjusting in an upcoming update for the game console ?

20. Why would you need a wheel and accurate field of view in a sim? Console version, right? That means we were all planning to play with a controller and, if you believe what the PC guys say, probably don’t even know what FOV is.

</sarcasm>

21. PaulxB

PaulxB Rookie

The game won't properly recognize my Thrustmaster TMX wheel.
    The shifters and buttons work but not pedals and steering. I have to unplug it and plug it back in. before starting the race.
    This method worked fine on Monday but today when I unplug and plug the wheel back in the wheel stops and gets stuck half way through the calibration so I have to reset the game again.
    It's not my wheel that's faulty because it never gets stuck half way through the calibration when I first plug the wheel in before the game is loaded.

When it does finally does work, half the time the DLC tracks still have the lock icon over them, so I have to reset the game yet again to race on them.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020