1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 ACC - Thrustmaster tx bug?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Tonydoc10, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Managed to solve it- XBOX 1 X . TM TX T3PA. Start game with wheel not the controller. In game select game mode I just tried practice mode. In this stage my wheel didn’t work. Buttons worked but not steering or pedals. Disconnected the usb cable from console - connect again wheels and pedals work??? Changed mode on the wheel - “press mode button and left on Dpad. Adjusted steering lock and FFB IN SETTINGS. Drove 7 laps on Nurburgring GP. Exited game and deleted it from console. Turns out I could not live with 30fps. I thought I could but it was undrivable. One miss too much information- at least that’s my opinion. Glad for all of you who can live with it and hope you will enjoy it.

Back to AC Og for physics and FFB and PCars2 for dynamic weather

peace out

See ya again on next gen consoles.

2. bodi

bodi Rookie

I have 100% working workaround. I run the game with only controller connected to console. When the screen with 'Start game' pops up, I connect the wheel and start the game with the wheel. I tested several times and it always worked. My wheel is TX Leather Ed.

Hammerpgh and Tonydoc10 like this.
  3. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Thanks, will give this a go when I get on later and let you know if it works for me.

4. Sorry my bad PS4

5. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Can confirm this also worked for me...thanks for your help mate.

6. bodi

bodi Rookie

I was lucky that I ran the game for first time in that way and was suprised that everything had worked.

7. Biganda

Biganda Rookie

Still no force feedback for me.

8. I also have a TX, and that's the same method I had to use for AC. One other note - I've found that if I just exit the game, the wheel won't be recognized (or will be recognized but with 0% DOR) when I play again. Once I'm out of ACC, I use the view button on XBOX to fully exit from the game (close it) so next time I play it doesn't pick up from the screen I was on... it begins at the intro credits again.

The FFB is really terrible, though... I have it turned all the way up, and have tried the damping high/low, road effects high/low... just really tough to get a feel for what's happening on the road. AC communicated so much through the wheel (and I was one who liked the amplification on kerb and road bumps as well), I'm hoping that this is something that they will be able to fix. I guess we'll see...

9. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

It's certainly a pain and I still scratch my head how such a major bug slipped through. I start the game as normal and then when in any session just unplug my wheel and plug it back in. I'd rather not have to do it but at least it enables me to play the game while they 'hopefully' sort it out.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020