1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC Update 0.2 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Echo_29

Echo_29 Racer

Does anyone have any information in which Bentley we are getting in October, the new 2018 version or the old one? Not 100% sure if the old Bentley still races in Blancpain currently?
    As ACC is based on the 2018/19 season I would assume the new one, since I haven't seen the old one in Blancpain.

Old:
    [​IMG]

New:
    [​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crashes more frequently after update Sep 17, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Update 1.12 and broken FFB with Accuforce Feb 14, 2017
    News and Announcements Early access - update 0.22 Aug 29, 2014
    News and Announcements Early access - update 0.21 Jul 18, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.20 Jun 20, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.15 Jun 6, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.10 May 23, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.9 (and alpha multiplayer) May 9, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.8.5 Apr 11, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.8 Mar 28, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.7.7 Mar 14, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.7 Feb 28, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.6.5 Feb 14, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.6 Jan 31, 2014
    News and Announcements Early Access - Update 0.5 Jan 17, 2014

3. I saw earlier today on FB Marco said that we are getting the old car next month, the new car will be in the full v1.0 release next year.

4. [​IMG]

Deatroy and Ischemica like this.
  5. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

Old or new, it looks like an elephant on wheels.

I'll still cackhandedly lob it around the track though. No complaints whatever model we get whenever. It's all good.

6. gornar

gornar Rookie

I saw the bentley for the first time at mugello in GT Italy with Caffi-Larini. (the car is huge)

[​IMG]

7. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

2018 Sporting Regulations

C. Cows. Heifers. Availability.

Big fat things with wheels are not allowed. Ever. See Appendix 42

Appendix 42 - No fat chicks.

paulieGTR likes this.
  8. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

The old Bentley is a Picasso; the new Bentley is a copy of a Picasso.

delpinsky likes this.
  9. Team Parker racing race the old car in the sprint series.
    IMG_9508.JPG

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  10. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

chksix and bgil66 like this.
  11. Echo_29

Echo_29 Racer

It must be at the back all the time then cause I watched the last few sprint races and didn't see it :D

Interchangeable likes this.
  12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

13. J4yR3yn0ld5

J4yR3yn0ld5 Rookie

Looking forward to driving something different... I need a change from the Lambo!

14. Echo_29

Echo_29 Racer

Some of those liveries on the Bentley are hideous, bright colours just don't suit the Bentley IMO, darker more subtle liveries make it look more beasty like a tank.
    [​IMG]

15. I don't like the design of the car, but I have to admit this grey one looks nice

LeDude83 likes this.
  16. TheMarshal

TheMarshal Gamer

Whatever the Color, I can't find it to look 'quick' by any means. But still I really can't wait to test this thing.

17. Has anyone piloted a real bentley or any other GT3? After all to say that it is bad must have access to the car because if only the body size is dictated whether the car is good or bad, Mclaren, Ferrari and Lamborghini would win all races for aerodynamics, funny that I don't see it happening, after all the Sprint 2015 drivers champions were from Bentley as well as Endurance champions were from Nissan, strangely two big cars

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  18. bgil66

bgil66 Hardcore Simmer

Right hand drive, Oh Boy, yikes lol. "When it's time to change then its time to change"- Peter Brady

19. chakko

chakko Alien

Yep. Like all Bentley's...

20. Echo_29

Echo_29 Racer

Well technically the Bentley is mid engined, it is mounted very low and behind the front wheels, and with BOP, they can be given more power or less weight to adjust to the other normal looking race cars of Ferrari, Audi etc, it is also a bigger car so the aero efficiency is worst.

I also believe that different engined cars have different front tire dimensions, front engined cars get wider fronts than mid engined cars. It all equals out in the end, which is why GT3 is one of the best forms of motorsport, so many manufacturers all shapes and sizes, ALL can race for wins, that to me is just awesome!

Son and Aristotelis like this.
  21. Yeah, along with the 3Y BMW! :p They only did the first 3 races in the sprint series in the Silver cup but they have done the full season in the endurance series under pro-am.