1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC Update 0.2 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Sveikas! Joa, kaip mažai šaliai, tikrai nemažai čia mūsų :)

Vytautas Leonavičius likes this.
  2. KRoman47

KRoman47 Racer

Is it just me or there's no more AC stuff responses after releasing 0.2 version?
    0.2 bring a lot of issues and it seems like nothing's happening, support sections are full of issues, bugs and criticals and almost none of them has any feedback (replies, fixed/working on etc.) from Kunos.
    I'm little bit sad about it - I know they have a lot of things to do but there's some real issues that have to be fixed in order to advance further in development. 0.1 was almost perfect for me, 0.1.1 completely perfect.

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

What do you think?

nate likes this.
  4. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

i think i am totally fine with it. i'd rather have them work on reported issues instead of writing posts basically saying "yes, noted, working on it"

Haiden773 and LeDude83 like this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

The AC staff responses are sparse because they're working away. I second "What do you think?". It's not that hard to imagine.

6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I will also request a message-counter / day. Maybe I'm objectively wrong, but I don't see "no more responses".
    But ya, often a bug report doesn't trigger a chat, but going to look for the problem

7. Turk

Turk Alien

We're paying them to make simulators not chat on forums. :p

th3o likes this.
  8. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I wonder how many EA sales they made to this point :)

9. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Next update try to make the worst time possible during hotlap special event , that will give you a clue ;)

10. Nesja

Nesja Racer

I think there are roughly ~9000 people who set a time in the Misano hotlap event so far.
    Calculated form gamermuscle stream where he was #4340 something and 52 PC.

11. Haiden773

Haiden773 Hardcore Simmer

Replying to comments isn't how you judge development progress. Seeing the build evolve with each release is.

LeonSuetfeld and th3o like this.