1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Update 0.2 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Sep 23, 2018.

1. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Joy2key it is, then.

Please be so kind as to offer a button assignment.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

In AC I can click both look left/right buttons to recenter...

3. AugGust

AugGust Racer

Okay i got VR to work but i just noticed something... Position tracking seems to be not respected? Only Rotational? It's making me feel really sick...

4. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

the controller rumble is not going away when in menus or replays :) maybe we can get a hotfix for that? :)
    otherwise for me here no problems, great build, thanks also for the sharpness slider, much needed.

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

For everybody who saved setups and the load setup screen is empty:

move your setup files from 'C:\Users\*Username*\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Setups\' to 'C:\Users\*Username*\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Setups\lamborghini_huracan_gt3\nurburgring'

liakjim likes this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Mhhh, I've tried to load my old setup, but apparently they are not working anymore (at least for me).

@Aristotelis
    Has there been a change that causes old setups to not work anymore?
    I haven't driven in a while and have no clue anymore what setup changes I did.

7. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Schnipp likes this.
  8. mms

mms Alien

I think that's not recommended:
    Setup logic reset

EDIT: damn you ninjas (and sharks)!!! :D

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Thank you, that thread went by me.

10. Maybe it is just because I have been playing the gorgeous FH4 the last few days, but the colors in ACC look extremely bleached out.

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Come to your senses pls.

After_Midnight likes this.
  12. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Hmm, i set tc and abs to 3 and 1 on the bentley and go on track but it shows the value of 6 for tc on the bottom right.

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Back from work, and reading about MAJOR issues with VR, only 3dof, no mouse/keyboard control, misplaced viewpoint, etc....

I decided to let this pass to not ruin my off work time. Maybe in a few days I will test this.
    Up to then back to AC1, 60’s Nords in any vintage car!

Alex2 likes this.
  14. Lars Rystedt

Lars Rystedt Rookie

No mouse/keyboard support in VR, center HMD centers the view but menues are still down the cellar making it difficult to read.. No clear option of what would be an Accept/Enter key option caused me to be kicked out of the game instead of getting on track. I can't believe you put this out as it is now, this is so bad you can't wipe it away with the "Early Access" excuse.

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  15. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

Terrible ghosting now present on the drivers side window which was not present in 0.1 build. So distracting in the corner of my eye the whole time.
    Kerbs now grab the front of the car and bring back memories of kerbs of death. Also not in 0.1
    FFB worse too with added centre vibration.

16. John Caetano

John Caetano Racer

EA is EA. Expect WIP screens and bugs. Geez. I get it’s frustrating though. One change I would like to see are more frequent updates. No these big build pushes every so often... give us crap as it gets fixed and tweaked so we can provide feedback

17. domidomi

domidomi Gamer

I wish everyone experiencing frustrating issues would just pat themselves on the back for agreeing to help the devs test new features as they are being implemented, and give themselves some recognition for the fact that while they are not getting the best user experience 2 hours after the release of the functionality, hopefully their input will help -everyone- have a smooth experience in the future. There is no reason why we can't expect all of these issues to be addressed satisfactorily very shortly. Have patience, bois. This will probably be very good, very soon.

As a side note, if you know you don't have the patience, maybe follow @Ace Pumpkin's example and just sit out the patch until a hotfix or two in, then get on it. It'll likely be smooth sailing.

Now, can someone gimme feed on the Bentley?

AurusCE, Radiantm3, Kopiller and 3 others like this.
  18. buddhatree

buddhatree Racer

Just wanted to say the ffb is pretty fantastic now. The difference from the first build and this build is night and day. The Bentley is great! Big old hog rumbling down the track it's awesome. Keep up the good work guys!

19. Mkurv989

Mkurv989 Rookie

Same here. Adjusting TC and ABS in setup menu and then it always goes back to 6 TC when I go out on track. Other then that I haven't found any issues yet ( leaderboards were abit slow to load sometimes but thats to be expected giving the heavy load all of a sudden ).

Track looks great and the Bentley is surprisingly fun to drive, though TC lower then 4 and it decides to try and kill you on corner exits. Only did some hotlapping so I'll try out the new events now.

th3o likes this.