1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Update 0.2 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Is it me, or did they change the side of the gear/speed HUD app in the bottom right corner? I don’t care either way, just want confirmation on whether I’m imagining things or not

2. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

Did something change graphic wise? It looks very bright on misamo. Kerbs are almost white.

3. Managed to squeeze in all of 6 or so laps before I had to head to work. I can see hours disappearing on Misano, loads of fun !

Arlo, Gunja, Rehooja and 1 other person like this.
  4. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

I still suffer with macro stuterings. It is happen on same situations. My first lap is clean, not a single macro stutering. Them, when I start the second lap on main straight, a macro stutering. Before the corner 10, just before the brake zone, same thing.

Sometimes it is before, sometimes is latter, but it happens everytime.

I still have controll of the car, the graphics and the sound freeze for 1, 2 or 3 seconds, but I cant still control the car, the physics are doing this job. And them, when the graphics stop freeze, I come back ahead.

Of course, when this happen on a important sector, just ruins my entire lap. It is hard to focus. Even with that problems, I did a 1:37 lap and I am sure can do better without the problems.

These problems remove all the entire pleasure to play the game. I like the track, first time. But Kunos really need to fix these problems.

earlyapex likes this.
  5. John Addison

John Addison Gamer

FFB feels much better but video is a mess. Running steady 60 FPS caped off 1st release was fine all looked great but this release its really bad in comparison to the 1st release. FPS is steady but micro stuttering everywhere. Tried vS on or off no different

6. Skybird

Skybird Alien

It takes courage to release VR - graphics and menu interface - in a state like this. AI is well suited for figure skating. Elements of the environment graphics, especially trees, bring me back dear memories of games 12, 15 years ago.
    Shelved. Testing this release and even just trying to come to terms with it in VR, was no good way to spend the time, sorry to say. See it again in four weeks.

I do not comment on 2D, since a race sim just in 2D does not interest me anymore these days. I have not even tested gameplay in 2D - I do not care.

7. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Early access is supposed to give feedback to devs. So it was a very good move to get VR out this early. I did not have much problems with VR that I have not had with other VR games so I'm not sure why you got upset so easy here.

The Bentley is awesome. Misano is awesome. Go there and give them more laps.

Arlo, sissydriver, mms and 1 other person like this.
  8. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Some people simply forget this is an early access.

9. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

Yeah Early Access (read Work In Progress) is clearly not for you nor some others, makes me wonder why you people decided to try it out in the first place. If it was to get the cheaper discount price that's fine, but posting a non-helpful post like this and bedwetting like others have done it really makes me wonder why people enter into Early Access programs when they have absolutely zero intention of helping the Devs out other than to cry like babies.

Buy it now, put it down and come back when 1.0 is released as you/others clearly don't understand the concept of Early Access.

Redoxs, Kopiller, sissydriver and 2 others like this.
  10. Skybird

Skybird Alien

No, I fully understand what EA is. But needing obvious feedback like in this case is like asking whether people would like the idea of getting a Nordschleife DLC for free. When answers are so obvious like imo in this case - VR interface and visuals, AI waltzing off the track in turns as if it were their new passion, and trees taken out of old games from one and a half decade ago - then it surprises me that the quesiton even gets asked.

Not wanting to start a fight here or to attack the devs. Not at all. Shelved the game, will come back in mid November. Right now I see no point in testing this any further.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  11. Jason N

Jason N Rookie

It seems that setup changes do work, but the car/ ui isnt updated as far as tc and abs go

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

This is my second EA experience with KUNOS, and I can tell you AC1 wasn’t THIS mess!
    Keep your head down pls, accusing long time followers.

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  13. My impressions of beta 2 . The ffb feels great now well done kunos . Ive played in vr and my feedback is 1. We need the mouse controls back from ac , this method is clunky and unintuitive. 2. Too me it looks worse than ac in vr . 3. Seat height adjustment is needed for the cars seating position like ac.

14. touno71

touno71 Rookie

So the VR is not really pretty but on my modest config (i5 2500 gtx1060 HP wmr helmet) it goes well with the motion reprojection activated. On the other hand all the movements are not recognized, the movements forward to back and right left are not activated, one can just turn the head up-down, left-right (in fact 4DOF instead of 6DOF). I think it will come very quickly in an update. On the other hand it is always enjoyable to drive. She is nice to drive this bentley, there is a lot of room to progress with. I did not know this circuit (Misano) and by dint of learning it is really not bad, very technical and then fast straight towards the end thoroughly with the big braking that follows to take the right hairpin it is .:):):)...
    I found a little trick for me, I blocked the number of frames in the options to 60, which corresponds to the frequency of my screen and with that it is super fluid. Try to adapt it according to the frequency of your screens ...

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  15. Hit ESC to enter pause menu then click on the view settings tab.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

I was referring to you as per the "bedwetting" comment, how long you've been here is irrelevant.

sissydriver likes this.
  17. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Has anyone tried out the pitstops yet? I just got to the pits and stopped in the little square and suddenly I seemed to getting my tyres changed (by sound)....but I failed to find any presets for a pit stop or other setting where I can choose between wet and slick tyres :confused:

Does anyone know anything about that? :D

18. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I repeat here also.
    Thanks for the Schumacher S curb fix.

AurusCE, Whitestar, f_deutsch and 2 others like this.
  19. paul thomas

paul thomas Racer

Plus it eats up precious buttons on the wheel.

20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

After I looked up that term, I am convinced you *****le are ignore list stuff!