1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC v1 Launch Party

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019 at 11:55 PM.

?

Day off Work for ACC v1 Launch?

This poll will close on May 28, 2019 at 11:55 PM.
  1. Hell Yeah!!

41.2%
  2. No way man...

58.8%
  1. In Texas, USA so about 11am release time... I'm just planning to get home, start the download, put kids to bed and do an all-nighter on Wed 5/29.

US folks - hope you plan to be online that night.

2. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

Im basically acc fanboy, im checking acc reddit, forums and kunos twitter, i have played acc for 90h so far but im not going to take day off for acc. Im not THAT into it

3. Turk

Turk Alien

You broke ACCs heart, it's totally into you that much. :D

▣ HiTzz and Son like this.
  4. never play on release day! ;)

LATE4APEX likes this.
  5. dek

dek Gamer

No go for me.:(

6. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

I will play it on V1 day but just alone, testing the new cars and getting to know minimally spa

Arlo, Son and D.Jankovic like this.
  7. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

just noticed i typed minimally instead of intimately

razer1301 likes this.
  8. Bogies

Bogies Rookie

i took vacation just for acc :D so they better not delay the launch :D

9. Turk

Turk Alien

Well, now I'm convinced it's definitely going to be delayed. Why would you tempt fate like that? :p

10. Bogies

Bogies Rookie

Don't you even say these blasphemies thing :D I will go mental if it gets delayed to end of the next month or something.
    Man gon have a mental breakdown, might end up running naked on the street and scream random thing :D

PiretSS2000 likes this.