1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACCtracker

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by max21, May 11, 2020.

1. max21

max21 Racer

RDLink
    ACCtracker is a web server that makes the results of Assetto Corsa Competizione SERVER SESSIONS directly available on the Web.

Being a program dedicated to servers, it does not require the presence of the full game, but only of the server part. It is also possible to publish the results of several servers at the same time indicating the respective directories of the results.

The name is a tribute to the legendary sTracker.

The program requires .net Framework 4.5 and .net Core 3.1, both should already be installed on Windows 10, in case they are missing you can download and install them from the Microsoft website:
    Installation is very simple, just extract and run ACCtrackerSetup.msi .

After that you will find a shortcut on the desktop "ACCtracker Manager", run it.

[​IMG]
    Here you will have to enter:
    • the port to which the server responds, by default 51051;
    • choose the type of session storage:
      • Memory: all sessions will be read and loaded into memory when the server starts;
      • SQLite: each new session will be permanently stored in a SQLite database.
        • note: after ACCtracker has loaded the jsons in SQLite mode, the data is permanently stored in the ACCtracker.db3 file located in MyDocuments \ ACCtracker. Hence .json files can be deleted without loss of information.
    • the name you want to be displayed to recognize you on the home page;
    • directories with session results, normally it is the directory called "result" located in the server directory;
      • you can insert multiple directories if you have several servers running at the same time;
      • to add a directory press
        [​IMG]
        button;
      • to remove a directory use the delete key.
    Once you have entered the data, press the button
    [​IMG]

to start the server:

[​IMG]

The server will first read the results of the sessions already present and then monitor the directories previously indicated to add the results as soon as a session ends.

You can immediately try viewing the sections in your browser by pressing the button
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Click on "View Assetto Corsa Competizione Sessions":

[​IMG]
    here you will find the list of sessions collected by the server, you can select them by name, track, maximum date and type;
    click on one of them to see the ranking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and here, by clicking on the single crew / car, you will find the details of the laps:

[​IMG]

any penalties are also listed :

[​IMG]
    That's all!

Once the server is running, you can close the manager program.

Remember that to expose this web service outside of your pc you will have to:
    • configure the winwdos firewall to allow incoming tcp connections on the desired port;
    • configure your modem / router / firewall by mapping the incoming port;
    • use a DDNS (Dynamic DNS) to be reachable from the web.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  2. max21

max21 Racer

ACCtracker 0.2.0

Added:
    • option of storing sessions in a SQLite database; allows better memory usage if you have many sessions;
    • review of the ranking according to the penalties;
    • identification of DNF sessions.
    Modified
    • Setup now install into x64 folder.

Darcy Callai Junior and Orcajavi like this.
  3. max21

max21 Racer

ACCtracker 0.3.0

Added:

• added driver's best lap in Ranking detail page;
    • added "Performance analisys" section in Ranking details. In this first version, I ask you to check the accuracy of the data and report errors, thank you!
    Modified

• fix a an exception occours in Ranking details where there is no valid lap for a determined driver;
    • fix some minor bugs.
    Performance analisys section in Ranking detail page: it displays data useful to improve the performance of a driver in the competitor's confrontations.

[​IMG]

• first of all we find a row with the best lap and the relative driver split times;
    • the following lines contain, in order of increasing difficulty, what we could define the objectives achievable by the driver indicating both the absolute values and the delay with respect to them:
      • "driver's theoretical best", displays the driver's best time that would be if he had fully exploited his current driving skills by making a lap with his best split;
      • "same car model session best" displays which is the best session time obtained with the same car model;
      • "same car model session theoretical best" displays which is the best session time theoretically obtainable with the same car model;
      • "session best" displays which is the best session time;
      • "session theoretical best" displays which is the best theoretically achievable time regardless of the car model.

4. crimespree

crimespree Racer

Great Work! I noticed the Paul Ricard Circuit name was spelled incorrectly, "Rricard".

5. max21

max21 Racer

Thank you very much, i will patch it in the next rel.
    :)

crimespree likes this.
  6. a.hab.fan

a.hab.fan Rookie

Hello...I'm not able to install this, I have both .Net Core 3.1.4 and .Net 4.8 installed and on installation I get as pop up message indicating that I need to install x64 Microsoft.Asp.Net.Core.App version 3.1.0. It asks me if I want to install now and I did which is how I got 3.1.4 installed.

7. max21

max21 Racer

Try to:
    uninstall Net Core;
    download and install https://dotnet.microsoft.com/downlo...etcore-3.1.4-windows-hosting-bundle-installer

8. a.hab.fan

a.hab.fan Rookie

9. max21

max21 Racer

RD is the right place.

10. max21

max21 Racer

Please,
    is it possible to move this thread in ACC Tools section?

Thanks

11. max21

max21 Racer

12. mha

mha Rookie

Can I ask you how you identify DNF sessions? Also, could you find out which penalty types do exist?