1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Add Barbers motorsports park. Not another track that everybody has done!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bundy 06, Dec 14, 2017.

1. bundy 06

bundy 06 Rookie

I would like to see you guys do a track that every other game hasn't done already!! Like the great track in Alabama Barbers Motorsports park. The indycars run there and it is one of the best looking and racing tracks. Even Porsche has a driving school there!!

Andy-R likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Adding pitboxes Yesterday at 6:05 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Add option to change the virtual mirror FOV Thursday at 4:34 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to add an external view to a 4th monitor Sep 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Feature Request: Add FCY and SC Mode as server admin commands Sep 14, 2020
    General modding discussion How to add an external view to a 4th monitor Sep 11, 2020
    General modding discussion Adding a ring to the steering wheel of a car Sep 4, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Pls add DLC tracks to US CP server. Sep 3, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions We could put our playstation network "ID" to add Aug 15, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Request for Devs add AI to Online races Aug 6, 2020
    ACC User Interface THANK YOU for adding the option to read tire pressures from setup for the pit strategies! Aug 6, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Real life VS AC - its still the Daddy Jul 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Paddle shift option for stick shift cars Jul 6, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Can Consoles have ability added have AI Online Jun 27, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions TM 300 RS with F1 add-on wheel problems Jun 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Things we would like to see added or enhanced in ACC (not a bug compliant thread) Jun 24, 2020

3. chakko

chakko Alien

iRacing has it... and, frankly, i'd be more happy about some classic European tracks, perferrably more british tracks, than a US track only the US peeps know about.

gandlers likes this.
  4. Orne

Orne Alien

Its being worked on by Rigel over at RD. I've done some testing. Its built using LiDAR and seems spot on in comparison to the iRacing version which I drove a bit as well as real life videos on Youtube. No ETA at the moment, I think Rigel is busy with other projects, so slowly but surely.

bundy 06, chakko, Serge M and 4 others like this.
  5. bundy 06

bundy 06 Rookie

This is exactly what I am talking about. Get great tracks that would be new to you. Missing out on a lot of good tracks around the globe. I have to learn tracks that I haven't heard of.

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I would love to see more interesting tracks like Barber as well, the mid size layout is fantastic. I'd like to make some argument about how having less well known more enjoyable tracks improves the brand as the people that write the reviews or hand out awards will favour them over tracks that have mass appeal but have been done to death (works for TV) but I think I'd be clutching at straws :p Fortunately we have modders. I hadn't ever tried Mas Du Clos, NJMP Lightning, Bridgehampton or RIR before AC and they are all fantastic and are available thanks to the modding community. I will certainly fire up AC to try Rigel's version of Barber once it is released.

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

For this you need Automobilista, lots off tracks mostly unknown to the usual simracer. ;):)

8. chakko

chakko Alien

"Never heard of" is usually for a reason. :p Really, i'd rather like official laser scanned versions of Interlagos, Montreal, Oulton Park, or Donington. And, if it has to be US tracks, then i'd rather see Sebring, or Road America. rather unintersted in Barber Motorsports. But, frankly, most of the US tracks have a rather airfield, or city character to them. I think there's more interesting race tracks in the world than the US ones.

9. Orne

Orne Alien

Barber is a great track for sure, I look forward to its release.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. Orne

Orne Alien

AMS has a great selection of lesser known tracks or atleast tracks that haven't appeared in a racing sim before. Ibbara is a great track as is Buenos Aires No 6. Atlanta motorsports park is a track I'd love to see in AC, although its more track day than for racing given how narrow it is. Its a blast to drive in the C6 vette in rF2