1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Add Goodwood track as modern track for all historic cars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by claudiopolez, Aug 3, 2016.

1. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

Is there a better modern track for historic car racing? Marco was talking about concentrating on "race tracks from TV" so that they would sell... Well, Goodwood's PR is very good, the whole setting is classy clean design with historic white ad boards, hay bales, marshals dressed in white and even spectators making an effor to dress for the occasion.

The track is full of of high speed corners that are just right for having fun in all sorts of cars. The TV camerawork is also great and unique... The whole thing would be awfully nice to have in AC for all our historic Maseratis, Porsches, Lotuses, Fiats, Lambos, Ferraris... etc etc

Pretty please, Kunos! :)

Good taster here @1:10:20

SirJack, aphidgod and mantasisg 2 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room RSR Livetiming Additional Data Problem Wednesday at 8:18 AM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec Advanced Paddle Module Oct 30, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Add some dlc will be good Sep 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Are all cars in ACC paddle shifters? Sep 23, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes ac.addOnClickedListener with class method Sep 8, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Manual Cars with paddles but no automatic shifting Sep 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Additions/Improvements to the game Aug 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Results Companion (Support for 2019 DLC added) Aug 18, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality For Pete's sake, when is VR going to be addressed? Aug 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How to add more Drivers in Entry List? Jul 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Zandvoort 2019 Gridwalk, Pit and Paddock impressions! Jul 15, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Additional items required on Multiplayer menu screens Jul 12, 2019
    ACC User Interface Add a line ? Jul 6, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Any plan to add world scaling for vr? Jul 6, 2019
    Console Lounge Ferrari Add On wheel with T300 RS is compatible? Jun 30, 2019

3. NightEye

NightEye Alien

It would be nice to have this as an official track, yes. But for now, if you're not aware, there's a great mod available on a very well known site (I'm sorry, the new policy might not allow me to give a link and stuff).

claudiopolez likes this.
  4. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I support this wish EDIT: suggestion :D very much :) Somewhere I posted as it would be nice to step up to Gran Turismo in this way, as it has FOS, AC could have circuit.

Tiagos conversion of Motorfx Goodwood is nice :) I really hope someday it could get revision such as Le Mans and Tsukuba got :)

claudiopolez likes this.
  5. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

You have my vote. It's a fun layout, and a beautiful setting.

claudiopolez likes this.