1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Add on code fails

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by BrianBasildon, Dec 12, 2017.

1. BrianBasildon

BrianBasildon Rookie

New user xbox one S and Assetto Corsa. Purchased Prestige edition from Amazon, disc installed game Ok, updates, and it all works. However Prestige is an add on download, supplied with 25 character code. Putting this into the MS store produces error message - 'you might need another web site' referring me to the instructions , which I have followed exactly. If I go to my games, the game, manage the game and more information, I can reach another screen to purchase the add on but the code won't work - says its not a gift code. Can anyone help please - how do I download the add on?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room How can I prevent to go in neutral when shift down with paddles Oct 5, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bug: Virtual hands tap both paddles when shifting up or down Oct 2, 2020
    General modding discussion Adding pitboxes Sep 25, 2020
    ACC User Interface Add option to change the virtual mirror FOV Sep 24, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to add an external view to a 4th monitor Sep 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Feature Request: Add FCY and SC Mode as server admin commands Sep 14, 2020
    General modding discussion How to add an external view to a 4th monitor Sep 11, 2020
    General modding discussion Adding a ring to the steering wheel of a car Sep 4, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Pls add DLC tracks to US CP server. Sep 3, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions We could put our playstation network "ID" to add Aug 15, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Request for Devs add AI to Online races Aug 6, 2020
    ACC User Interface THANK YOU for adding the option to read tire pressures from setup for the pit strategies! Aug 6, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Real life VS AC - its still the Daddy Jul 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Paddle shift option for stick shift cars Jul 6, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Can Consoles have ability added have AI Online Jun 27, 2020