1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

address bar for posts copied to Msoft word fails to work unlike other forums

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by DBenz, Feb 6, 2017.

1. DBenz

DBenz Rookie

Hi,
    to take myself straight back to any forum post in any forum, I Copy paste the address for my post into Msoft word.

then a ctrl click on it a day or do later or whenever takes me to the internet page and forum post again.

never fails !

It has failed on all those made as I start out using this forum.

says unable to open ..address shown, cannot download the info you needed.

Can someone else try the method, simply copy paste the address of ones post, be it start thread or a reply, to Msoft word, then ctlr (gets hand) click it to be taken to the post.

why ?

How else can I find my posts easily ?

DBenz

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality For Pete's sake, when is VR going to be addressed? Aug 9, 2019
    Bug reports Please address the AI issue Dec 3, 2016
    Console Lounge may i ask is the sound being addressed next? Oct 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Any plans to address the 'cut track' penalties? Dec 16, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Ac server on windows, no car with address super spam. Oct 3, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server crash - no car with address xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxxx, packetid 70 discarded Mar 1, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Rc: acserver_linux crash panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference Oct 31, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues No car with address [resolved] Sep 9, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Ip address has been banned! Aug 19, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Forum "Your IP address has been banned" Apr 26, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Share your best addresses for high-quality photos Mar 1, 2014
    ACC Physics Is BMW too slow in v 1.0.10 at Barcelona Sep 21, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Transparent title bar? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC User Interface [1.0.4] Should use marshall flags instead of Green/yellow bar in upper left corner Jun 16, 2019
    ACC User Interface FFB bar Jun 5, 2019

3. chakko

chakko Alien

How about just clicking on your name in the forum, and choose to display your posts, then you can get straight to your post.

4. DBenz

DBenz Rookie

Hi, I tried clicking my name and see my alerts, my conversations ..nil..
    expected to see my posts but couldnt see a link to such, unless its my alerts, which is only if someone has replied. what should I be seeing to go to my posts ?

DBenz

5. chakko

chakko Alien

I see now. After you hovered over your forum name up there, click on "Profile page", then choose tab "Postins", then you see your last posts.

6. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

7. Horus

Horus Alien

Or you could click on the #number in the bottom right of the post and copy paste that link to MS Word.

kofotsjanne likes this.