1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Adjusting 3-screen setup with different side screens

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by ShredatorFIN, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

I just set up my first ever 3-screen setup and it really improves driving experience. I'm very happy with it, I thought I wouldn't get solid 60 FPS but found out I was wrong, didn't even have to drop a lot of detail. However, my 27" screen is in the middle, but my left and right screen are

1) smaller than the main screen
    2) not the same size, left one slightly (I believe 2 inch) smaller than right one

That's because they are just some old screens I had laying around, not bought for the purpose.

Size differences are not huge or anything, and I can perfectly drive with current setup. However, there is slight perspective distortion, it doesn't match 100% throughout screens. Is there a way to adjust screen areas in this kind of situation? (Separately setting pan + zoom level maybe?)

Maybe an additional non-AC software? I've used the POV setup and Triple Screen setup apps in AC (found on the right edge of screen) but the problem is that all 3 screens are different size, so the perspective isn't consistent, no matter how I tweak it.

Any workaround to this?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  2. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Apparently this is impossible? :/ It's a bit hard to play with this kind of setup, side screens can be only used for approximate reference, not accurate info since the perspective is wrong. But can't afford getting 2 additional 27" screens, so guess I will have to settle with the situation.

3. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I couldn't get it working...But I was using 2 very old monitors, ended up buying 2 more 27" and an argument of 2 days with the wife..

It's more than worth that :D

4. Silvastone

Silvastone Gamer

Hi all,

Allow me to revive this thread a little bit... I've been going trough the same drama there is a while now. I'd just like to point a beautifull and simple solution LFS has for that... perhaps DEVs or some modder could sort something similar, who knows ;)

So, I have 27" 16:9 1920X1080 main screen and two 4:3 1280X1024 side screens which I found for a bargain a couple of months ago. On LFS I do not have even to bother with eyefinity or any kind of extend desktop setup on Windows.. All I need to do is to tell the game the horizontal resolution of each screen and voila, it matches perfectly, and I can adjust bezels correction and everything else all in the car. On AC on the other hand I need to setup a huge extended desktop on eyefinity (AMD GPU) and adjust bezels correction on windows than launch the game.. as you can imagine is far from ideal getting bezels correction spot on, althoug is doable to find a good compromize by going trough the process a few times.. nevertheless that distortion kicks in once you try adjusting the angle of side screes on the triple screen app... the triple screen app splits the view in 3 equal parts, which means the break for side screens occur before the edges of the main screen, and any angle or bezel adjustment will take place on the mains screen view.

If only we could tell the game our screen resolutions individually so this splitting happens on the right place that would solve the problem..

I am leaving pics so you can have an idea how it works.

LFS setup:
    lfs screen 1.png

lfs screen 2.png

Onboard screenshot where you can see the screen splitting

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  5. Silvastone

Silvastone Gamer

Damn, I'm sorry.. wnated to post more pics but accidentally clicked to post the comment.. so I am continuing from here.

Onboard Screenshot where you can see the splitting taking place

lfs_00000068.jpg

and finally a picture from the racing rig, where you can see all matching beautifully, zero distortion and so on..

20171223_152116.jpg

So, if someone could figure a solution for us would be greatly appreciatted... It must be doable somehow...

Thank you so much in advance :)

6. kilgore74

kilgore74 Rookie

Hello guys... Have you found the solution for this problem?
    I've searched through the entire internet and it looks that AC creators hadn't predict such non-standard (16:9/21:9/16:9) setup...

Anyway I will be more than grateful if anybody share a solution... :)

7. kikie

kikie Simracer

8. Sorry to bump such an old thread but I'm trying to miss match screens on my triple setup. I downloaded your app and am attempting to size my side screens to match but no luck.
    In your video the app has a colored boarder. Mine is all white. I'm thinking something is not clicked?

9. Mos

Mos Rookie

What you have to do is change the resolution in Assetto Corsa first. It can even be done from the Content Manager.
    I have it like that and it is luxurious.
    Now what I'm looking for is where or how to modify the resolution in Assetto Corsa Competizione.
    Does anyone know?