1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Advice for driving the Moby Dick

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by myimac, May 30, 2017.

1. myimac

myimac Alien

I have been trying to get to grips with this car but where I am struggling is under braking. It feels like the diff locks and causes the car to spin.

If I try to heel and toe it doesn't seem to help me, I'm not sure if it's the brakes overheating or something else.

Anybody have any tips or skills that they use?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Advice about my driving on Magione in Alfa Romeo Giulietta? Jan 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Beginner needs some driving advice Jun 25, 2018
    Chit Chat Room DRIVING ADVICE: Audi R18 e-tron @ Silverstone May 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room The Ferrari SF15-T power unit & driving advice. Jul 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Where to ask for driving advice? Dec 27, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Need advice, driving without stability control Sep 16, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Which game to play and advice for getting good Oct 9, 2023
    ACC General Discussions What is the best advice to fix understeer and oversteer Mar 11, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions CPU upgrade advice Nov 10, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions PC Rebuild Advice Aug 23, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb g2 v2 !! advice Aug 6, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality PC newbie - advice please for VR Jun 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox series need advice Mar 9, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Need some advice for VR settings Feb 27, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions VR and GPU pair - Looking for some advice Apr 15, 2021

3. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Water helps :D

myimac likes this.
  4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I tend to use 56% front bias for the Moby D, give it a try if you are using very different BB. Is it possible you are trying to brake too late and having to remain too hard on the brake as the car slows? Could be worth trying to brake a little sooner to give yourself time to trail off the brake more gently as you approach the corner.

sissydriver, AlleyViper and esox71 like this.