1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

AI is far better at Brands Hatch

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Koly™, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

Before 1.7, the AI at the first turn stay on the left, and I could overtake until 10 cars, now there are two lines, they go on the right and block the overtake :)
    Well done, it's all I need

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions [PS4] Impossibile far funzionare Multiplayer Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Menu too far away. Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars No sparks seen so far Jun 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Out of Video memory or whatever |GTX1060 6GB has plenty of memory as far as I can see| May 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How to farm SA Apr 24, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.1.2] Nurburgring Overhead Signs - Near/Far Transition Nov 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Lots of problems so far Aug 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What’s great in ACC so far! (A reminder thread) Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Career mode bugs so far May 31, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SA Farming May 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Happy New Year to all and some thoughts about the experience thus far Dec 31, 2018
    ACC General Discussions My Feedback so far 0.3.5 Dec 2, 2018
    ACC Gameplay "AI" cars too far apart in performance Oct 25, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues UI screen is far below in the Ground using Windows MR Oct 16, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality Proximity indicators too far on the view edge Oct 12, 2018