1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

ai multiplayer

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MAD MICK, Sep 16, 2018 at 4:19 PM.

1. MAD MICK

MAD MICK Rookie

will ACC have the option to have ai in multiplayer? i like to setup a race with a friend and then fill the grid with ai. I don't think AC had this option so i am hoping it will be supported in ACC! Does anybody know if it will?

Mudguts, Salad Fingers and KRoman47 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Past banned players will not be able to play multiplayer Tuesday at 8:40 PM
    ACC General Discussions Multiplayer structure?? Sep 10, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Multiplayer options in ACC Aug 28, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues No multiplayer connection Aug 21, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Multiplayer Lobby Down? Aug 9, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Tires not showing in Multiplayer. Jul 25, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues no tire models in multiplayer Jun 19, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Multiplayer with friend May 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room A fragmentation of multiplayer community Mar 19, 2018
    Console Lounge FFB Issues in Multiplayer Sessions Mar 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions (Dynamic?) Car Grids in Multiplayer Feb 23, 2018
    ACC General Discussions AI in Multiplayer Feb 22, 2018
    Console Lounge Multiplayer lobbies online dead.. Feb 20, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Drag Racing in Multiplayer Feb 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room acSociate - the Assetto Corsa multiplayer tracker Jan 21, 2018

3. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I would love that too. I used that feature quite a lot, years back in rFactor. For example when having just one or a few friends online. Also when populating the server, you could have it set up so that for each person joining, one ai would get booted.

Mudguts and MAD MICK like this.
  4. KRoman47

KRoman47 Racer

Would be nice option since there will be no mod tracks (I assume) there will be no AI difficulties.

MAD MICK likes this.
  5. frodesa

frodesa Gamer

I dont think AI in multiplayer have been mentioned by the devs. But I would love it too.

MAD MICK likes this.
  6. MAD MICK

MAD MICK Rookie

Ya Pcars 1 & 2 and rfactor 2 have this option so im assuming it is not that difficult to do and with only GT3 cars in ACC it should be even easier so hopefully they will get around to it. I know most people don't want to see ai when they are playing online but it is a nice option if you just want a race with 1 or 2 of your friends and fill up the grid with ai.