1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AI Pitstops in Offline Race - Tire Wear factor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by GCCRacer, Apr 23, 2016.

1. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Hi all, I think I got it figured out but just to be sure I understand right how it works...

It seems that setting Tire Wear to 3x for the player also affects AI accordingly? That way they all go to pits (between Lap 6 and 12) on Spa in the Ferrari 2002 (3rd Party car).

Real race was 44 laps, with first pits between 15 and 21 laps so that's somewhat accurate and I like how it forces the AI to pit, which makes for a more interesting race.

I wonder how many laps it takes for GT3 tires? Ideally I'd like to run shorter races (about half an hour) but make sure that there's a "mandatory" pitstop.

There's no way to see AI tire status, is there?

cheers

Helmut

Mogster likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Pitstops do not work in offline mode Apr 12, 2016
    ACC Gameplay AI disqualified( not attempting to pit during mandatory pitstops ) Mar 5, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nitrado pitstops Mar 13, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Mouse throttle won't stop in pitstops Feb 11, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards post 1.8 update: under Driver, Statistics, Track & Tyre selection for pitstops Nov 29, 2021
    ACC Gameplay ACC - Pitstops Sep 16, 2021
    ACC Gameplay New fuel tank capacities don't work at pitstops Feb 14, 2021
    ACC Gameplay DSQ'd for not completing pitstops Aug 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Online Servers with mandatory pitstops and dynamic weather? Apr 28, 2020
    ACC Gameplay 1.3.6 - AI still doing double pitstops Feb 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Ai cars in Bathurst - bad pitstops Feb 17, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Pitstops not counting Problem Jan 2, 2020
    ACC User Interface Setting MFD Pitstops and driving........... Dec 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Help with pitstops Oct 26, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.10] AI faster in pitstops Sep 25, 2019

3. Grunotti

Grunotti Gamer

Tire wear works with some cars but not with all.
    You have a tirewear app where you can see youre wear.
    And you have a dev app also on the right where you can see all the ai tire wear.