1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

AI wet weather racing?!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MsportDAN, Feb 21, 2018.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

come on really weve all heard/seen the pre alpha test beta omega test private top secret test build before, and how many times has it been that much different! lol

Ac took 2-3 years to get the AI where it is... and its far from perfect

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

So you're saying AC didn't change from Early Access to release and ACC won't either.

Well, I'll just say you'll see that you're wrong.

pippo10 likes this.
  3. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

no I agree the AI had changed but the slow speed block is still there they don't defend. THe ai is basic we need evolution and I see all the same mistakes in acc.

but eh im judging it by this early vid, I could be off the mark.. all im doing is just saying :)