1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

All time favourite track in sim racing

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by 5 Red Lights, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Gunja

Gunja Alien

The track i like the most in sim racing is South City from Live For Speed

V8 DLC maybe one day.

PuffTheMagicBelgian likes this.
  2. TDS

TDS Alien

yeah the steepness is realated to real FOV and in game 3d env FOV... thats why they feel different. a 3d env will never be, to our eyes and perception, exactly like real life.

3. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

I hear you regarding Monaco. it's one of my favourite tracks also. The only thing is, a lot of games don't get the track right. For instance, the version in P-Cars feels totally off to me.

4. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

Right, going to also look out for this. Is LiLski a great modder? I know nothing of the modding scene.

5. _Fulgore_

_Fulgore_ Racer

Nice to hear :) ;) yup i read a little about accuracy, but i dont care, i have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :)

PuffTheMagicBelgian likes this.
  6. _Fulgore_

_Fulgore_ Racer

LilSki is A+ in modding :D, try bridgehampton, and you will not leave your simrig :)

7. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

Ok - I'm sold- Will be trying later on tonight

8. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

OK - so I've downloaded both Bridgehampton and Riverside and they are both excellent tracks, particularly the former. Also downloaded a track called Blackwood, which is utterly brilliant too.

Thanks all for the recommendations

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  9. LeeTBTS

LeeTBTS Gamer

quick question, you appear to have headphones on, and sound coming from your speakers, do you mind if i ask you how you tweaked windows into playing both. it's been annoying the **** out of me that i cant have multiple sound devices enabled at once.

10. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

Hmmm, can't quite remember what I did, it was quite a while ago. All I remember is, it being a right pain to configure, and I was amazed, when I finally got it working.

I have these 2 pages bookmarked, so the answer should be there somewhere. The only thing is, I couldn't find a 'Stereo Mix' option, which I think was shown in the YouTube video, so the other link, maybe contain the answer which worked for me.

Sorry for the rubbish answer. Good luck anyway

11. Spinelli

Spinelli Simracer

The combination of a 1:1 FOV and 3D (Nvidia 3D Vision, VR headset, etc.) REALLY makes a difference.

12. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

Personally I love Oulton park for touring style racing, spa, monza for Gt style racing suzuka for open wheel and imola for pretty much everything. Honourable mentions brands, nurb gt. For me it depends a lot on the car.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

13. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

Hmmm, never really got on with Oulton Park. May need to revisit it and give it another go. Love all the other tracks you mentioned though.

14. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

I'd love a decent Oulton park on Ac, it's really narrow and difficult to pass but great for close racing, project cars has a wonderful laser Scan they really captured the track atmosphere, I would love to race the mx5 cup car from Ac there.

15. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

Yeah, I agree the PCars Oulton Park is very good. Can you imagine if Kunos released laser scan versions of Oulton Park, Croft, Donington, Thruxton and Snetterton. I don't think I would ever leave the house again :)

MrBungle likes this.
  16. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

Along with a full BTCC roster!