1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Generic Allow clutch to be bound to a button!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ax53, Dec 26, 2016.

1. ax53

ax53 Rookie

Now if you're a bit odd like me and learned to cope with mouse steering after having your G25 break on you, you would be very sad to notice that there is no way to grant you control over the clutch unless you pound out 300 dollars on a high end steering wheel. Especially when drifting is among the car activities you enjoy the most and clutch kicking is one of your most predominant techniques to kick the tail out a little bit further.

So please, please add the ability to assign a button input to the clutch!

babe and Astral_Magi like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Allow clutch to be bound to an in-game button! Jan 6, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Is there a way to disallow a hot lap May 23, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Disallowed Laps May 20, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Disallowing Bad Laps Mar 6, 2018
    Console Lounge You can switch off the stability control if it's allowed in an online lobby Jan 30, 2018
    Suggestions Please, allow turning off/on the engine Dec 14, 2017
    Suggestions Please consider allowing people to join servers that run DLCs they dont own Jun 4, 2017
    General modding discussion BOP-adjustments allowed? Apr 25, 2017
    Suggestions Allow app overlapping Apr 23, 2017
    Suggestions [STEAM] Allow Anonymous Login for AC Dedicated Server Apr 11, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues TC_ALLOWED - is there a way to allow cars both with and without TC? Jan 25, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds How come some cars allow FFB to be over 101% and some cannot? Jan 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Improvement for AI - allow setting range of % instead fixed % Jan 14, 2017
    Suggestions Allow different controllers settings for each cars (or just car type at least) Dec 23, 2016
    Suggestions Somehow allow pc features?? Aug 28, 2016

3. ax53

ax53 Rookie

And a side note here, please make the currently mandatory traction control which is constantly present for us mouse drivers optional. Believe it or not us mouse drivers can handle a bit of oversteer ourselves..
    I'm currently struggling with wheel emulators to get past these two annoying, game breaking features. Thanks

4. x2611

x2611 Rookie

I agree.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Astral_Magi likes this.
  5. Astral_Magi

Astral_Magi Rookie

X would be a good button for clutch on PS4. If I could move traction control to triangle and get ride of the abs toggle for drifting. Handbrake and clutch would be able to be pushed by the right thumb at the same time easily.

6. fredzy

fredzy Rookie

Basically what we all want is a thorough custom button mapping feature.

paul_wev likes this.
  7. Sranec123

Sranec123 Rookie

Only for information... you can assign clutch for button.. but you need program called "
    Conventional Game Input":) in this program you can make something like "virtual axes" which can be used as clutch in Assetto corsa

8. JohnSpeed

JohnSpeed Rookie

Hey, Kunos! So I belive it's impossible to do? I realy need this function too.
    Sranec, CGI possible to download this program, or this is a feature of the unix or something?