1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

ill change if the server is empty. Id rather race it at Valle but I dont mind changing. if people are on the server I will do a few at vallelunga, then change to magione after at about 7:30-8pm (ill ask any guys that are in there as well to see what they want)
    if other people want magione, speak up, and I will change straight away at 6pm

2. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

T500 + standard pedals. I use clutch to shift up but rev match on the downshifts. I can't heel / toe to save myself :oops: maybe once I get a racing rig and the pedals are at a better angle I'll try again.

3. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

Ahaha good mate, I use g27 and the shifter isn't very precise, sometime I miss the right gear and I am not able to heel/toe...btw, if you still have replay saved can you tell me if I was wrong or not?I am pretty sure wasn't my fault...

4. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I don't have the replay but don't worry about it. He was kicked from another of our servers by another admin so he's obviously just a troll.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

nice video mate, how much did you bribe kunos to fit your fiat with radar!? :D

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

changed to magione... reluctantly :(

cars that have been suggested by you lot (that i can remember) but not used yet:

GT
    DTM
    L 49
    F 312T
    L Exos

please voice your opinions for tomorrow (car and/or track) or i will just pick something

DaVeX↯ likes this.
  7. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Vote for DTM or 312 on Mugello :)

8. Magione is just as tight as Vallelunga Club for the Alfa QV! Not that it matters, since I will not be able to race later this evening.

9. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Andy-R likes this.
  10. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

tightness certainly wasnt a necessary criteria, i just selected vallelunga club cos i like it :p

no no, dont worry, im not upset... im just disappointed. really its fine, i'll just sit in my chair. in the dark. im sure i'll get over it... one day im sure. no honestly, it's nothing, im not even bothered about it, i dont know why people keep bringing it up IM ABSOLUTELY FINE WITH IT!!!

:D

of those 2 i would much prefer the 312t, so that has my vote

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Tucker73 likes this.
  11. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

I can't seem to join the server, I have unavailable content. what is this new stuff? lol... any ideas?

12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

your trying to join ALOOG server 1 yes? (just type aloog into the search box)

its all official content. can you join other servers? or have you modified or deleted magione circuit or the alfa qv?

13. burrito

burrito Alien

F1 GTR! and F40 S1 pleeeeeeeeease :)

GTHQ_koop, Nick Moxley and Andy-R like this.
  14. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

join aloog1!

15. burrito

burrito Alien

is it on now?

16. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

yes, but id rather had the fiat 500 :p

Andy-R likes this.
  17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

i havent found a track yet where those 2 can compete, 1 or other would still be great though.

same, the fiat is awesome. both stock and s1

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

A real close mix combo I have found are e92s1,1M, alfa 4c, elise sc s2 and evora s at Baskerville, may also work on other short tracks with not very long straights. For me all these around there is only a few tenths in it and I have ran them on my open server against eachother with good drivers in all and can produce some good close racing.

Here are the laptimes on the server, not many have ran laps there yet in this combo but if you guys like some mixed streets on a cool little track its worth a go.
    http://54.153.159.164:50041/lapstat?track=baskerville_beta_08&cars=bmw_1m,bmw_m3_e92_s1, 1M, ks_alfa_romeo_4c,lotus_elise_sc_s2,lotus_evora_s&valid=1,2&date_from=&date_to=

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    LeDude83 and Andy-R like this.
  19. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

today will be 312t @ Mugello from 6pm gmt

LeDude83 and Christopher Low like this.
  20. Never raced the Ferrari 312T to date, so that sounds interesting.