1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

312T! I'll see if I can join! Im in the midst of getting a car drivers license and dont want to get any bad habits (more than I already have, that is...)

2. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I'm so glad Tuesday isn't a sim racing night for me :p :D

I don't want to hijack your thread Andy, but just to let everyone here know, ALOOG is hosting its regular Wednesday Fun Run tomorrow evening at 8pm.
    This week it's the Alfa GTA at Magione (18 slots only). Everyone here is welcome to join. Don't feel obliged if you don't like the combo ;)

Details and password here http://aloog.net/thread/1226/wednesday-fun-run-1-7
    (PM me if you can't access the thread)

bondyboy and Andy-R like this.
  3. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

yeah for some reason its still
    I am already there, getting some practice in. i need it!

Andy-R likes this.
  4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

no worries mate, hijack away! if the thread goes badly its yours, if it goes well its ours ;)

I think the wednesday fun run is a little late for me but I highly recommend it. I might jump in 1 of the pre fun run fun runs though.

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  5. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

ugh GMT not bst :( sad face. I wont be about. But man that ferrari is fun!

6. Cancel your previous appointments, Snyperal. People will understand ;)

Andy-R and snyperal like this.
  7. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Its almost 30degr celcius here, lucky it is a car that doesnt require too much effort :D

Ill be there in about 1 hour :)

Andy-R likes this.
  8. Another race over before it started because someone couldn't be bothered to be careful.

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

either tell the admin or get the guid and replay yourself and send them to me in a message on here mate. especially if it looked intentional. any help removing wreckers is greatly appreciated.

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. I was just disappointed after sitting in the pits for 20 minutes. I don't have a lot of time to race during the week, and careless errors like that can wipe out a fair chunk of it.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    Andy-R and snyperal like this.
  11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

i had a lot of fun in the 312t today, its great to see people returning to the server!

the last race was probably the worst of the lot to record but it was the easiest to save. i'm sure i used to be able to alt tab and change the replay name in the cool down period but now it seems to only show Q, maybe its something to do with having server loop on

12. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Miata MX5 mod is out !!!!!

LeDude83, GTHQ_koop and snyperal like this.
  13. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

No more requests for me this week, Holland is experiencing "some heat" so I will not fire up the PC again this week or else I will die of a heat stroke. Water and ice (and a little beer) it is..!!

The couple of laps I did run yesterday were really bad, awesome car that bites your head clean off when going over the limit :D

Andy-R likes this.
  14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

The 312T at Mugello is a brilliant combo! It’s also the kind of grip level that I like – bit slippery but with a well behaved car, challenging but with little chance of frustration. I’m pretty sure the low downforce is making this car reliable even if you’re still learning how to use it...I returned from some quite hefty slides.

Did two races and they were good with no major crashes for me and people giving way on blue flags...racing quality on this server is high and the fact that it draws ~15 racers with an unusual combo is a really good sign. Thanks @andy-riches for taking care of this!

So is the Miata out?!? If so it should be the next car we race!

15. Vibe Style

Vibe Style Racer

Agree! Maybe even better with Nordschleife-Endurance.
    Hey folks and what about Broadspeed Jaguar XJ12C ETCC 1977 Final1? Give a try if you do not yet. Very enjoyable car...

16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

thanks man, I cant take credit though. you guys have chosen to keep coming back to the server and make it fun. it should be said as well that the ALOOG community are funding those servers so all credit to ALOOG and you guys for making the server a fun place to be.

turns out im off work thursday and friday so I will be racing a fair bit the next couple of days. I will probably be on the ALOOG wednesday fun run server this evening but I can change server 1 to the mx5. is it ok to use the mx5 @bigbawmcgraw?

bigbawmcgraw and LeDude83 like this.
  17. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Andy-R likes this.
  18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I love that Jag, I helped out with testing (i say helped, it was mostly cheerleading) keep an eye on. the LX8 that Dauntless is working on now. im sure it will be great fun also.

thanks for sorting the mx5 out @bigbawmcgraw

which track do you guys want for the mazda?

19. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Bet this thing is lovely at Nürburgring GP or Magione.
    Personally, I'd love to drive it at Oschersleben but that's two mods to enter the server...bit too much at the moment.

20. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Oschersleben was added to the server in March so unless it's been updated since then it should be good to use.

LeDude83 likes this.