1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, May 26, 2017.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Ok, I replaced 1 of the rubbish E30 skins...there is 1 half decent M3 livery now. Just need about 11 more and we're good :p
    preview.jpg

pctm and V8_KB like this.
  2. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

... 10 more
    preview.jpg

V8_KB and pctm like this.
  3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Oh... BTW, something to keep an eye on. There seem to be more glitches when we run at Zandvoort than anywhere else (little screen freezes) I noticed yesterday that when I adjusted my FFB and the message was displayed at the top it froze for a second, it normally hapopens when people join and their names are displayed as well. I wonder if the on screen messages have something to do with it.

4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

changed to Shelby Cobra at RIR Long

pctm and V8_KB like this.
  5. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

@andy-riches OK you gave me a little motivation to finish the #43 v2.0 ;)
    I won't say when I'll start reworking #15 tho. Last time I said I should finish the #43 I didn't touch it for a month or so. ;)

preview.jpg

Andy-R, pctm and Sleeper Service like this.
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Let's see how much slower the GTA is now (if at all)

Changed to Alfa Romeo GTA & Porsche 718 RS60 at Monza Junior

pctm likes this.
  7. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Had a great battle with @Tberg last night.

One race earlier I was on pctm's bumper almost all the time, but couldn't get any good opportunity to try to pass like in the video above.

pctm, Tberg, Schnipp and 1 other person like this.
  8. Tberg

Tberg Alien

That was fun, extremely difficult to pull away from slipstream zone!
    What happened at the finish? Looks like you just got up to speed but then slowed a microsecond before finishling :D

Great race, my first race on Monza Jr, which would not be that fun without such a battle!

9. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

In the race I thought I won, just to see you jumping in front right after finish line and stracker message saying you finished 3rd. From my POV it looked like you lagged a bit, because I had the slipstream and was gaining on you all the time then suddenly you jumped slightly in front of me.
    One thing you can be sure about, I did not slow down. :p

Tberg likes this.
  10. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

That combo seems to be similar now to older builds, it isnt the best, with the 718 destroying the GTA off the line and on cold tyres and the GTA being a bit too fast in a flying lap. The 718 is a better substitute for a Cortina than it was in 1.13 anyway :p

11. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah if it was a one lap race the RS would have the edge :p
    Difficult to catch those pesky little Alfas once they get up to speed tho!

Andy-R likes this.
  12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Changed to Celica at Donington National

TDS likes this.
  13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

changed cars to DTM, the Celica is...meh

14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

M3 skins from pctm & V8 added to the pack (download link in the first post of this thread as always)

Changed to E30 M3 S1 & AE86 Tuned at Poznan

mantasisg 2, pctm and V8_KB like this.
  15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

pctm managed to slip his wang sponsored BMW into the lead in (my) final race at Vallelunga Club with the smart paints M3 of V8 close behind. Despite a clear case of cheating from the BMW cars (as you can see they are running below the required ride height and/or using turquoise walled tyres, both of which are illegal performance enhancing modifications) the gracious Toyota teams took the 3rd and 4th spots in their finely honed racing machines with little to no complaint. Mantas Isganaitis managed to stay close to the top 3 in his Bob Holden Motors Toyota despite turning up late to the event.

20170601203820_1.jpg 20170601204017_1.jpg

V8_KB, LeiF and pctm like this.
  16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Lol I didn't know where that was going to start with, about six words in I was mightily concerned!

So I see now those sneaky BMW's have started modifying their wheel arches to somehow exist on a slightly different plane of reality to the tyres, thus preventing them from rubbing in the arches, surely that must be outside of the rules :O

pctm and Andy-R like this.
  17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

This could be the MR auth join lag and reason why in Australia we needed to use an auth cache. If the time you see a new name join top of screen all other cars warp its likely this. I didnt thin it was an issue for euro based servers.

Possibly for servers in europe it could be when a higher ping joins or if MR server is a bit overloaded causing a delay to check auth as new players join.

I dont think track should have any effect on this unless its just your end that has some performance issues running a certain track.

Andy-R likes this.
  18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Well, I'm not sure what you mean but pctm took a firm hold of his wang and guided it to glory if thats what your asking. As a result some pit girls were photographed perched... ok ok, ive got it out of my system now :p

pctm and LeiF like this.
  19. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

All the jelousy... but I don't blame you guys. You must be pretty frustrated driving the underdeveloped car the Toyota is. Can't even imagine the feeling when mighty BMW team cars are not qualifying and still get 1-2 finish.

pctm and LeiF like this.
  20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Well even with your turquoise walled tyres and your overdeveloped s*** box the BMW's couldnt manage 58.5's :p