1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aloog-2 server gt3, mr [abcn]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Tberg, Oct 14, 2015.

1. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

Hey bigbawmcgraw. Is there a way to find the days race results without having to ask for a link? I had a race earlier where I think I improved on my average lap time, but missed out on getting the replay. I feel bad for asking, seen as this is the second time in one day you have been badgered for the results, just really want to know if my new set-up improved my times over a race length. Thanks! Again sorry for pestering :(

2. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

If you can tell me what server and approx time/day it was I can have a look.

3. muckymu

muckymu Simracer

I think the question was with you not having a look....
    Looking at the id tag after the date in the address I don't think anyone can have a look by themselvse. Most the pity as I was myself quite interested:)
    Forgive a noob, but isn't that something we could get from Ptracker or Stracker or whatever??

4. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

It was on the Aloog-2 gt3 server around 6-9pm. Racing name is Daniel Watkin, driving the Audi R8. I'm only really interested in my last race, the only one I managed to win. I average around 1:50xx usually but I think I manged some lower 49's with the new setup, that's what I'm really interested in. Not the fastest times but would be happy with the improvement! Sorry I cant be any more specific on the times, it's been a busy night :(

5. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Some serious activity on this server today. I logged in 10 hours ago and just stayed, afk many times watching the new family puppy. Server has been booked since!
    No BOP today though, right?

Cheers!

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  6. CamsX

CamsX Racer

Whats BOP?

Very good server btw, stayed there most of my Saturday night there (Camilo Arias - races 7 to 12) and the experience was very enjoyable. Minorating reminding everyone to be cautious, but very leveled and close racing overall.

Not really related, but how do you manage to make 1:47 in the MP4?? Even with "1" rear wing value, every other car is faster than me in the main straight. It is very good in the inner circuit (BarcaGP), but that doesn't seem to compensate for the lack of acceleration and top speed, IMO. I can do 47 with Glick and 46 with Huracan (w/o ballast).

7. Hany

Hany Alien

I would love to have a fixed track grip and just 1 tire compound like in real life. Mediums are perfect for this.

Fixed track grip will give everyone the chance to get a decent lap. Its public racing so I dont see the need of a fake track grip increase. Keep it fixed at 98 if u dont want optimum grip.

Medium tires will keep everyone longer on track instead of reseting to pits every time which makes things difficult because there are people exiting the pits all the time and ignoring people who are on a flying lap.

Please consider this. I really like this server but it can be soo much better!

baboon, Minolin and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  8. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

well, I hope there are some people on in about 7-8 hrs from now. just got back to town. gonna catch a few zzzz's , then fire up the 'puter.

9. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Yeah I know, once I get the relay working properly I'll get round to putting stracker on all the servers.

Results from yesterday.
    http://simresults.net/151020-HV4

10. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Not a problem @Hany, let's try it.

@bigbawmcgraw
    You know what to do. As for grip, I don't mind optimum, so whatever works.

What I enjoy the most is the big mixed field, how they compare to each other and that I can switch car to get a new experience while still being on a decent server. Having setup available is a big part in racecars for me also.

bigbawmcgraw and Hany like this.
  11. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I've changed to optimum, more from a safety POV, this is a public server after all, plus you'll have more chance to beat WR's ;)

All tyres fixed on medium.

Hany and Tberg like this.
  12. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

The penalty's piss me off so much, can they please be disabled?

13. Sshhh.....we aren't supposed to criticise the penalty system. It's sacrosanct ;):p

14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Hehe...agree this time wrt final section penalty - it's easy to **** up there by accident (in a duel you can get over the line here to avoid contact) AND hardly possible to gain time there AND dangerous to serve penalty so close to the finish line. Not a system flaw really but rather poor implementation for that corner...should just be non-penalty zone.

15. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Hope to join you guys. Havent had much time lately as Im setting up my own business on top of my regular job.

But I'm known as "Ricky Blunda" in AC; already seen some of you guys online and hope to see the rest of you soon!

P.S. I try to always, always race fair but will try to give you hard time if I can :) Dont expect me to pull over, but expect that I will leave space when and where needed. Though it might not always be the space you want ;)

16. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Interesting to see that many players still attack like maniacs even with minorating app.
    Got so often bumped, crashed by idiots that i cant even ....

Besides that, liking your server a lot.

17. Ratings to change anything to one's skills. Or lack of.

Deatroy likes this.
  18. Cal30

Cal30 Rookie

Would be nice to see rating within the name and ping.

19. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Well i have a C now. I can drive always into the Top5 or better, but when they bump me and due that i spin and hit others i get a negative grade is so lool.
    Which grade doesnt allow any player to join? E or F?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

20. No idea, I don't use the plugin.