1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aloog-2 server gt3, mr [abcn]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Tberg, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Its a server plugin so every User who joins Aloog server gets a rating.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

2. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

The server is open to ABCN, and restricting to AB or even ABC will mean an empty server as proved with the GT2/Spa server.

Results

daniel.13 and Deatroy like this.
  3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Not happening, as MR is a plugin working with the chat only. Type /mr to see your grade.

You can read about it at www.minorating.com

The more you drive on MR servers, the grading will reflect the truth about your driving, regardless of occasional contacts that may/may not have been your fault.

Yes you do on mr-servers.

Deatroy likes this.
  4. Well, I don't bother looking at any stats nor do I care about them, so whatever haha.

5. Tberg

Tberg Alien

None of us care, as long as it does the job, haha...

baboon and Ricky Reject like this.
  6. CamsX

CamsX Racer

Is there a command to see the rating of the current drivers in the server at that specific moment? Would be good to see what drivers I should be more concerned with.

7. Tberg

Tberg Alien

@bigbawmcgraw
    hey buddy, plz remove 40kg on the Lambo, for now. :)

8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Done, but won't take effect until the server is restarted.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Tberg likes this.
  9. Tberg

Tberg Alien

10. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Yeah I haven't updated it yet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

11. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Btw, when will server restar? And when do you have time for update? :)

12. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

MR is now running.
    I usually restart the servers in the morning but if you want to notify everyone on the server I can restart it this evening.

13. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Would you?
    possible in 8-10 minutes? Got a full house here

14. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

OK, tell everyone on the server that it will restart when the race finishes, then tell me when it's done.

15. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Race done! Do it NAAOW!

16. Tberg

Tberg Alien

MR not recognized after restart

17. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Might take a session for it to register. I'm sure @Minolin said something about that for a previous build(?)

18. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

:) Great thread to read....

Sounds like a great place to race, I'll try and get on if it's still running the combo this weekend.

Anon

19. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Combo will be running (not up to me though really), and now the Lambo is reset back to 0kg ballast. We´ll see how the cars have evened out after the weekend.

20. Tberg

Tberg Alien

@bigbawmcgraw

server unavailable!!

Edit: never mind, it´s back