1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TDS, May 1, 2016.

1. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

baboon, TDS, LeiF and 1 other person like this.
  2. LeiF

LeiF Alien

upload_2017-4-29_14-48-8.png upload_2017-4-29_14-48-58.png
    Love it mate, look forward to that :)

TDS and V8_KB like this.
  3. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Out of all the skins you had to pick up those that I didn't include on the server... on both cars. :D

For now cars are without ballast, most likely it will stay that way for the event too. Unless someone can provide good feedback on that (I won't have time to test cars... also I'm hopeless in FWD).

TDS likes this.
  4. TDS

TDS Alien

V8_KB likes this.
  5. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Qualifying just started.

6. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Epic race! Congratulations to all finishers, was some seriously close racing in there :D

upload_2017-4-30_22-33-8.png

upload_2017-4-30_22-33-42.png

7. TDS

TDS Alien

LeiF likes this.
  8. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Yeah nice one, looks like undercut worked. But it seems that last night on RIR 200 I picked up a bad habit of crashing and spinning on events...

9. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

#32 Nordschleife Event
    Porsche 911 GT1
    Sunday May 7 - 19:30 GMT
    Practice server is up

TDS, LeiF and Berniyh like this.
  10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Nice choice, I will definitely need some practice for that :)

11. TDS

TDS Alien

first post updated :)

LeiF and V8_KB like this.
  12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Qualifying started.

13. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I noticed there is someone missing. ;)

14. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

If you meant me, then the amount of idiots encountered today successfully screwed up my mood for racing... and then as I already decided to not race today I joined a trackday on Spa, but there were idiots again so I just gave up completely.

15. LeiF

LeiF Alien

upload_2017-5-13_14-48-48.png
    upload_2017-5-13_14-44-30.png

PRACTICE SERVER NOW RUNNING

TDS and V8_KB like this.
  16. TDS

TDS Alien

V8_KB and LeiF like this.
  17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Are we using the winter or ice version at least? :D

18. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I would love to do that tbf! Not sure how many would survive the race though.. :D

19. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Since that mod is illegal by Kunos standards and ALOOG doesn't want to host and promote those kind of mods, the answer is no.

20. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Didn't even realise such a thing existed, I was just thinking of the 70% grip slidey slidey kind of thing :D