1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aloog - a league of ordinary gentlemen

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by bigbawmcgraw, May 15, 2015.

1. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Just chiming in to apologize for accidentally kicking a player named Sandro Gut from ALOOG Spa server. I am very sorry, I tried to kick someone who deserved it but there was a bump on Kemmel straight and my mouse got rocked by it :( I tried to look him up on the forum but there's no such name.

2. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I believe @Christopher Low can put you in touch with that dude. They had a chit chat yesterday (technically two days ago already) on #1.

LeDude83 likes this.
  3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I think I saw a post in the steam forums from probably this guy. http://steamcommunity.com/app/244210/discussions/0/361798516938523570/

LeDude83 likes this.
  4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

@bigbawmcgraw has the server been reset after my faux pas? If not could you be so kind?

5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Double Trouble...

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

moderator please delete. i forgot messages have to be approved here. probably better if i send via pm

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Any interest in a BTCC style league using the Mazda MX5 Cup and the Abarth 500 AC?

http://www.btcc.net/about/key-rules-and-regulations/

This would be run using the 2 race and reverse grid server options with the top 10 being reversed for race 2. Championship ballast (using BTCC amount) is applied for qualifying/race 1 and ballast will be applied for race 2 based on race 1 finishing results. We would run 16-22 laps per race depending on track length. 2 cars per team with a team and individual trophy up for grabs. Players are encouraged to run BTCC or WTCC inspired liveries :D

If there is any interest the date and time can be decided between us. Same goes for tracks. We could use only UK tracks with a season a bit like this:

Brands Hatch Indy
    Donington National
    Thruxton
    Silverstone International
    Brands Hatch GP
    Silverstone National

Or we can just use fun tracks from anywhere.

Races will be held every 2 weeks.

We have already raced these cars at a few tracks and the ballast required to make them lap at similar pace is normally well within the BTCC ballast limit. Each of the 2 cars have their advantages in certain situations and at certain tracks but the ballast and reversed grid should keep it nice and close throughout.

No start date as yet, If we get 24 players together we can arrange a start date.

All fair players welcome.

Sign up or let us know which days and times might work for you and hopefully we can get a full grid together for a league. The 2 cars per team should be of the same make/model but no limit on amount of each car (doesn't have to be 12 of each.)

I'm looking for a team mate in the Handy Motorsport Abarth team (I already have 2 liveries if someone wants to join me i'll let them have first pick and put their name on the car.)

bigbawmcgraw, pctm and baboon like this.
  8. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Sign me in the Right Wheel Drive car. ;)

LeiF likes this.
  9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

10. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Hello guys, long time no see!

We're getting back to some regular racing now and would like to see some of our old regulars return. I know it's been a long time since any communication but real life sometimes gets in the way.

Anyway!!

Starting next week (Sunday 17th September 2017) we are hosting an open championship every week for a few weeks. We aren't putting numbers on it yet until we see how successful or otherwise it proves to be.
    It will be similar to our last open championship, where the only restriction is your Minorating grade (A or B), other than that it will be first come first served, NO password required.
    We will endevour to keep things as clean as possible with several admin on duty, and if any unknown names appear and make fools of themselves they will be removed.
    Usual rules apply, keep it clean, keep it gentlemanly and keep it polite.
    We will track results using sTracker (pTracker is not necessary) and MIGHT decide to apply ballast if we feel someone is running away with the lead early on *cough* Oscar *cough*

Generally speaking this is for fun, there are no prizes although we do understand the competitive nature of our sport.

The car will be the Audi TT Cup with NO restrictions, i.e. you will be free to use your own setup etc. TC and ABS will be 'factory'. We will be using Kunos original tracks from various DLC packs so make sure you are up to date!
    We want to keep this as simple as possible so please don't ask for this that and another thing as refusal often offends.

Our first round is as follows:

All times shown are UK time, please note we are currently in BST therefore GMT+1.

Sunday 17th September

Server Name: ALOOG - 5 - Open Championship MR [AB]

8:00pm - Practice - 30 mins
    8:30pm - Qualifying - 15 mins
    8:45pm - Race 1 - 10 mins
    8:55pm - Race 2 - 10 mins (Top 8 reverse grid)

Practice will start at 8:00pm sharp!! Following times are approx.
    Race sessions are CLOSED therefore you cannot join after qualifying has ended.

Hope to see you next week!!

TDS, LeiF and V8_KB like this.
  11. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Sunday 24th September

Server Name: ALOOG - 5 - Open Championship MR [AB]

Audi TT Cup @ Imola

8:00pm - Practice - 30 mins
    8:30pm - Qualifying - 15 mins
    8:45pm - Race 1 - 10 mins
    8:55pm - Race 2 - 10 mins (Top 8 reverse grid)

Practice will start at 8:00pm sharp!! Following times are approx.
    Race sessions are CLOSED therefore you cannot join after qualifying has ended.

LeiF likes this.
  12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Well that was very enjoyable, thanks for organizing and to all who attended!

Some pretty damn quick guys in attendance, if I had done my PB in qualifying it would have not even got me into the top 10. I would imagine there is a fair bit of time to be gained in this car if you know your way around setup, my knowledge does not extend to tinkering with the suspension so... :D

So I aimed for the top 10 first race and pleasingly came 10th :) Then managed to make it up to 6th in the second race, quite satisfying.

Phil64 and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  13. Tberg

Tberg Alien

14. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Apologies for the lack of communication recently, it was not my intention to begin a new series then leave it unfinished the way I did.
    As some of you may already know, on Friday 29th Sept I had a stupid accident which resulted in a rather serious leg injury. I'd like to have a fantastic story to tell about how it happened, but in reality it only involved Guinness, whisky and a couple of steps.
    The doctors have said I will have restricted movement in my ankle and arthritis as a result. Physiotherapy will hopefully start in February, so I should be able to begin racing again after that (hopefully sooner).

Unfortunately I dont have any x-ray images from before the surgery, but the docs assured me they were quite impressive :confused:

leg2.jpg

leg1.jpg

15. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

At least your charme wasn't hurt. Wish you the best!

bigbawmcgraw likes this.