1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aloog pub races

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Andy-R, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

please post all your ALOOG MP videos here

Methee, bigbawmcgraw, demetri and 3 others like this.
  2. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    baronesbc, bigbawmcgraw and demetri like this.
  3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

4. baronesbc

baronesbc Simracer

Here my videos:

BMW 1M vs BMW M3 E92 at Vallelunga

BMW 1M vs 1M vs M3 E92 - Mugello

BMW 1M Stage 3 at Zandvoort

bigbawmcgraw, demetri and Andy-R like this.
  5. demetri

demetri Hardcore Simmer

ALOOG-0 458 GT2 vs M3 GT2 at Spa

This is an old one but with lots of battles and overtakes between P1-P5:

3 cars battle, a couple of weeks ago:

baronesbc, bigbawmcgraw and Andy-R like this.
  6. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Might as well add this one here too ;)

7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Open Championship: Race 1

baronesbc, Andy-R and GTHQ_koop like this.
  9. baronesbc

baronesbc Simracer

Nice duel:

gandlers and Andy-R like this.
  10. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Last night's battle with pctm

bigbawmcgraw and Andy-R like this.
  11. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

From a few weeks ago. GT3 race on ALOOG2, Brands Hatch. Oculus Rift. Got a bit of a bash on lap 2 but made it more interesting.

12. Wow, very nice video. Love the implementation of the Rift. :)

May I ask you: are you running any graphics mods/custom PP filters, or is this default?

13. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

Thank you Darling.

Pretty standard I think - maybe S1 Dynamic. No mods.

14. :p

Alright, thanks!

15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

1st lap Circuit de la Sarthe on ALOOG1

esox71 and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

17. Methee

Methee Racer

Assetto Corsa 1st Person View Multiplayer Toyota AE86 at Vallelunga Classic ALOOG-1 Full Grid with World Record Guy Race 1/2

Timeline highlights: Start Grid 10/12

@1:10 Race incident.
    @1:40 3 cars to join with me. feel glad.
    @2:40 Someone out of track.Go to 9th.

@3:30 Someone catch me.
    @3:40 Someone spin. Go to 8th.
    @4:10 Found someone to catch.

@5:05 He's too fast. Let him go.
    @5:55 Found someone to catch.
    @6:10 He spin.

@7:05 Someone spin.

*** This server full Grid with high quality participant.