1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Amongst all the frustration with AI, here's something refreshing

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by ACJJ619, Feb 19, 2014.

1. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

I was racing around Silverstone in the E30 Group A and had this tidy battle with one of the AI. I thought I got the job done as I outbraked him up the inside of Stowe but he took a late apex and got alongside me into the chicane, eventually trying it round the outside. Nice.

2. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Whos to say hes not logged onto a friends account?

4. AC Support

Of course, stupid me.

Simply, he can attach his logs and we'll know.

MichelF likes this.
  5. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Where is that popcorn gif...

Out of interest .. What made you suspicious?

6. AC Support

A legit Steam game IS in the user's game library. There isn't in his list. This is why I ask to make the Steam profile public when someone needs support on this forum. This is one of our "better than nothing" countermeasures to privilege the dear users who bought a legit AC copy.

Shaddix, ov1diu, Buggi and 1 other person like this.
  7. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Then why no one ask me if my copy is legit or not since i didnt make my Steam profile public ??

8. AC Support

9. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

So actually no one know if i playing a legit copy ?? Mmm good then i like to keep it that way :D

10. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

By the way he might actually playing other people copy but not pirated copy like i actually playing my bro copy at the beginning before i buy my own copy .. in fact most of the racing game that i had play is my bro copy, i seldom buy my own copy unless i really interest on that game.

11. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

Can you please tell me if there will be a way to catch cheaters? I think cheating ruins the fun of simracing, if Kunos find a way to discover that this would be great news ;)

12. AC Support

Of course is not a good place for this kind of discussions.

13. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

Ok, sorry, where can i discuss that? PM?

14. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Bro stories can be the same stories like cheaters like to use.
    My friend gave this cheat or my friend/bro/dog played on my pc with this cheat.

15. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Ok then i actually dont have bro & I am playing pirated AC, so ban me pls.

16. AC Support

Enough guys, please, discussions like this are like the neverending story.

Rui Santos likes this.
  17. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

In fairness it was yourself who instigated it... You should of contacted the op via pm.