1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Another section for League Recruiting?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Hi, will ACC have a separate section for League recruiting from AC forum, as I see nothing here yet?

I know it's early doors, but I will be an early adopter, and plan to run some multiplayer events when the early access multiplayer gets patched in, so we're already recruiting for ACC on our Website https://redlinemotorsport.co.uk - Discord https://discord.gg/xSMTTxq

Regards,
    Simon.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Another Freeze fest and Crash at end of Practice 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.0.6] Another UE4 critical error Jul 30, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos [Fun] [Videos] T1 Heroes. Just another day in MP racing Jun 23, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [beta 1.0.5] UE4 another crash while setting pit menu in race Jun 22, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer When I hit drive it shows me another drivers perspective Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions German esports league MSRL is running (yet another) ACC league Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Another freeze, this time at Hungary (Custom race with 2 qualis) Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Dissapearing Hud and another issue Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Another fatal crash in SPA Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Another multiplayer fatal error May 31, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Another Problem with Ferrari Dashboard May 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Another MATCHMAKING thread, kinda.. May 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions every there's another car my cpu is below 1.00 May 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions FOV or just another point of view May 9, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues yet another, "connection issue: the server seems to be unavailable" Mar 10, 2019

3. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello,

The game is still on early stage. Once the game is developed to the point you can actually have a proper online league in it (Multiplayer access) we'll look into the possibility of adding the same forum for ACC aswell

-Kevin

4. Hi, Ok, thanks for your prompt response. ;)

5. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

My league has 55 pre registered for a full series already.

6. That's cool - I see you're in AEST time zone - Where I'll be looking for members close to my time zone in GMT up to +/-6hrs, or those that live in time zones +/- 9hrs, that don't mind racing at night, or early hrs from their country. :)

7. I also race with Mitch but Redline maybe we could pair up for the 24Hr events? Your guys and ours should make for good fun

8. Sounds like a plan. I would love a full server of clear drivers. :)

9. join here mate and we can discuss https://discord.gg/uarH4b7