1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Another update planned for 1.3 ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Skybird, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Skybird

Skybird Alien

^ This.

Just asking for curiosity, not implying anything, whether there is a 1.3.5 planned. If not, I would run my frequent image backup now. Makes little sense to do it - and get another bigger update just the next day.

Michele Papis likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues an error occurred - please buy another game Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting driving with another ai car instead of my own after replay Aug 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Yet Another Championship Glitch? Sep 26, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Another great news for Quest 2 users, maybe works to Rift too. May 27, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Headlight projection disappears as soon as my car is alongside another Jan 20, 2021
    ACC Physics is there any way to import a car setup on another track?!? Dec 14, 2020
    ACC Tools Yet another Fuel Calculator app - iPhone Aug 23, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Yet another AC game crashing problem Aug 1, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions another g920 problem Jul 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Yet another RC Question..... Apr 29, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #165 Ok, I'll Alfa another go... Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Spawned on another car at race start + damage Jan 3, 2020
    ACC Gameplay How to move the saved game files and championships, replays etc to another PC? Dec 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Another Freeze fest and Crash at end of Practice 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.0.6] Another UE4 critical error Jul 30, 2019

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

we havent got enough placebo in 1.3 so its likely.

4. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

I don't think the 1.3.x updates are planned as such. If something surfaces that needs to be addressed and can't wait until a later point, they'll release a 1.3.x update.

Only updates that are usually planned according to most structures I've seen are the 1.0 and 1.1 and 1.2 and so on.

5. TTM

TTM Alien

There is still few tyres to update to V5 tyre model, so i think that yes, there will be update, but not tomorrow. :)

6. flomo

flomo Simracer

Ischemica likes this.
  7. we've got something to update on the server and probably cars updates will keep rolling.
    Actually we're already in "1.4 release zone" that will feature some new (free) cars but it will be pretty much a 1.3.x continuation with regards to features (ie. nothing major on the horizon).

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Stefano you have the god given duty to come up with something witty if you are releasing the assetto corse in assetto corsa.

9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Is multi threaded graphics somewhere in the future builds? Is because Online I notice in the Render stats app that I have better cpu and phy% (meaning, lower values than against AI), but fps just doesn't go up much, only between 40-60, with a 19 cars grid on mugello. I know my cpu (i3-3220) is somehow holding back my gpu (r9 290), but I tend to have very good fps on games that aren't so cpu dependent, or even in AC with a low amount of cars.
    So just wanted to ask if multi threaded graphics is a thing and if it can bring any benefit?

10. cbNXD

cbNXD Simracer

Hopefully, Miura, Cobra and the 49 will receive new tyres? A bit weird seeing these cars, of all things, not having them updated.

11. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Yeah 1.4 is a good number to adjourn and collect new energy.

Personally: Recently we have been surprised with machine gun tempo updates. Maybe its time to get some breath and calm for greater things.
    Maybe theres the spirit of "Jeronimo!" now and to take a path to some bigga things in backstage.
    Maybe theres a "Surprisling" ahead, something that nobody would expect.. hehe.

PS: NvrTrustaCat. :p

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  12. Let the games (wishes, guesses, predictions, etc) commence!

arthur666 likes this.
  13. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Would be cool if at some point we could get the view of the car with door open (and no driver) upon start like we saw in S02E06 of the streams. Definitely added to the immersion!

Lawndart and Mike1304 like this.
  14. esox71

esox71 Alien

It's "Let the games begin" Silly Billy!
    And can always count on you to be shooting the starting pistol :p

15. esox71

esox71 Alien

See what you did!

cooknn likes this.
  16. That does it. I definitely need to build an altar, and start worshipping Kunos on a daily basis.

dermonty likes this.
  17. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

ive already narrowed it down. I messaged stefano and have comed to a conclusion

[​IMG]

18. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

I know I heard an time frame for AI pitstops in one of the videos but I can`t remember what it was?? anyone than can enlighten me?

19. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I would like to know that too. Any statement from the devs? I don't think it will come with 1.4 though as Lord Kunos already wrote that there will be no major features in this version...
    By the way what will be the effect of multi threaded graphics? The CPU will use more cores but I thought that the GPU (and not the CPU) is responsible for graphics...?!? (Sorry for this noob question:oops:)

20. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Ah, thanks. So it is not like with 1.2: 5 small updates following quickly, and then a longer brake until 1.3. The same it was with 1.1 and 1.0, I think always a 2-3 months break there was. So that was what I imagined would be happening again for now, but if you plan to have more updates dripping in over the coming weeks anyway, than any moment for an image update is as good as any other.

And in deep winter i probably do a manual system reinstallation again anyway.

Thanks.

21. Like almost everything, sometime between now and console release.

Tino66 likes this.