1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Any Information about future content?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Lukas 3, Aug 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukas 3

Lukas 3 Rookie

So, I was wondering, if you want to bring more GT series into the game. GT4s are in now, so I was thinking about GTEs. Is there any chance of getting GTEs in ACC?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Incorrect racelogic information after reconnecting to server Sep 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Lack of information from Kunos - 505 games Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Car damage information during race May 20, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Console Information May 11, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Weather+RaceTime+Time Speed and other information for Online Race Mar 9, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer BOP information Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Physics lack or no ffb information while turning Jan 19, 2020
    ACC User Interface Game information layout Jan 2, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swap - Optimizations for public multiplayer? Any information or ideas? Jan 1, 2020
    ACC User Interface Wath this information ? TRACK Oct 10, 2019
    ACC User Interface Race Session Information in Qualy and Practices Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer More information in timetables/exported to results Aug 15, 2019
    ACC Physics Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC. Aug 10, 2019
    ACC User Interface post-race information and statistics Jun 24, 2019
    ACC User Interface No Information in Replays Jun 16, 2019

3. AudiSport

AudiSport Racer

no, GTE isn't under SRO. So stop asking.

British GT is coming

Pandora likes this.
  4. JanR

JanR Rookie

But "only" as a track pack, meaning that e.g. the teams/liveries and race modes (multiclass in single player championship) of the British GT series will not be included, as far as I know.
    But the tracks alone will probably be a great addition, too, considering the quality of the tracks we do have right now in ACC.

Btw., this thread should belong into the existing one discussing the content of ACC: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-content.49146/

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    mister dog likes this.
  5. FlakNine

FlakNine Gamer

mister dog and bullet800 like this.
  6. De Breuk

De Breuk Gamer

I would rather have all the basics covered first. Correct stats, not just CP races 5 times a day, leaderbords, and a lot of user experience improvements.

7. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

They are continously improving the game. So maybe all this is coming in the next updates?

AnToN_CheZ likes this.
  8. GONKO

GONKO Racer

This game is evolving all the time. As long as they keep dropping content, my wallet will be open. ACC is the stand alone king of GT3/4 racing sims.
    I'm bought into the Kunos ecosystem, they've proven to create an incredible sim with incredible detail and data backing it up.
    I would hope that once the British GT drops in, that Asia and America drop next, along with the European 2020 liveries and updates, including imola....i hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.