1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Any Other VR users waiting for this to be released?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by gandlers, Dec 11, 2018.

1. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Slave1, Nahkamarakatti and mms like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Call to VR PICO headset users Nov 6, 2023
    ACC Audio Audio pops (need confirmation from other users) Jan 1, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Open question to Thrustmaster users Dec 12, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Restrict specific cars to specific users in AC Server Jun 10, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Another great news for Quest 2 users, maybe works to Rift too. May 27, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus Quest 2 + RX 6900 XT (or 6800 XT) users here? May 24, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Xbox users Jan 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Q&A from users to D3T Ldt studio Nov 6, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Autoclutch for Gamepad users Nov 1, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality suggestions for VR users Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions A question for windows 10 users regarding drive cloning. Apr 27, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Tip for Pimax 4K users Apr 25, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Left rear view mirror for cockpit viewing,Users with only one screen Apr 11, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality HP Reverb upgrade from Rift advice from users. Feb 2, 2020

3. mms

mms Alien

Yup, I'm checking it every week since the demo has been released.

The demo is really nice once you get the hang of it... The first 2 times I built the engine I had some bolts torqued incorrectly, the third time the engine started right away :p

If anyone wants to try it just makes sure you check out some tutorials on YT, it can save you time and frustration (I heard someone hand-tightened all the bolts lol).

4. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Zero interest here

5. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Been following it since the developer started posting stuff on polycount. Amazing how far it's come.

Am assuming it'll be priced low enough to at least tempt me into buying. Can't try the demo cos it's oculus only at the moment.