1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Any Other VR users waiting for this to be released?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by gandlers, Dec 11, 2018.

1. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Slave1, Nahkamarakatti and mms like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals VR users: what controls did you map on your wheel? Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting race starting with camera looking back (workaround for users) Jul 17, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions Radeon RX 5700 (XT) Users - Please Share Your Benchmark Results Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards something that could irk ACC users... with experience Jun 21, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Ability to move radar widget especially for VR users Jun 13, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality To VR users - feelings on HUD elements positioning? Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality SPS for VR users Mar 11, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Possible workaround for HUD and UI for WMR users Jan 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions For all VR users, try Virtual Desktop!! Sep 15, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Several users got a first-time run dialogue when starting AC today Jan 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Plantronics RIG 500 HD users Nov 15, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Access path to 'd\Users\leemi_000\Documents\Assetto Corsa\\cfg\controls.ini' is denied Sep 24, 2017
    Suggestions VR: Optimising menu for VR users Sep 7, 2017

3. mms

mms Alien

Yup, I'm checking it every week since the demo has been released.

The demo is really nice once you get the hang of it... The first 2 times I built the engine I had some bolts torqued incorrectly, the third time the engine started right away :p

If anyone wants to try it just makes sure you check out some tutorials on YT, it can save you time and frustration (I heard someone hand-tightened all the bolts lol).

4. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Zero interest here

5. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Been following it since the developer started posting stuff on polycount. Amazing how far it's come.

Am assuming it'll be priced low enough to at least tempt me into buying. Can't try the demo cos it's oculus only at the moment.