1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Any plan to upgrade FFB?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by A.K.Racing, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing Gamer

Any plan to upgrade FFB?Or it will stay the same and it's finished model?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Plan to upgrade my window 7 to window 10, what are steps and cautions I need to take before prceedin Jun 26, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Plans to balance the cars? Yesterday at 7:51 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Are here plans for a 'server join message' field? Wednesday at 11:28 AM
    ACC Virtual Reality HUD Acc vr in first plan Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Physics FFB help / explanation May 30, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Mooding question. Need "Physically" explanations. May 17, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres explanation of values in tyres.ini Apr 27, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer MP explanations Apr 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs did you have any plans to update FFB and add more effects like spin ffb signal? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions is there a planned damage model? Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Advanced graphics settings explanation? Mar 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any plans for adding COTA to the tracks available? Dec 6, 2018
    ACC General Discussions HUD Tire App Explanation? Nov 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Future DLC plans for ACC l Replay highlights l Interview with Kunos Simulazioni Sep 26, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars DLSS planned? Sep 21, 2018

3. Son

Son Simracer

I'm certain they're going to make a lot of adjustments to it still, as it is still in EA.

A.K.Racing likes this.
  4. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing Gamer

I just hope cause they ffb not perfect not even on level with AC!But I think physics is better then AC!

Better they spend more time like 3 months or more but with solid ffb and vr support!

Son likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.