1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Anybody know ?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Mexanico83, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Mexanico83

Mexanico83 Rookie

Anyone know if they have any news if the AC will have variable weather like rain fog night races etc?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Does anybody drive The Ridge? Jun 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does anybody understand if ps4 will have 1.8 update??? Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anybody use Drive Hub on Series X Feb 9, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Anybody using an i5-3470 Nov 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anybody not having issues? Jun 24, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Anybody willing to share Audi driving experiences? Apr 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Anybody using Track Attack with Assetto Corsa? Jul 6, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Has anybody done a Summit Point mod? Apr 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Can't play on multiplayer (Don't see anybody) Nov 25, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Anybody find dash cam easier? Jul 28, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Anybody knows what will be in the next patch ??? Sep 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Anybody agree with me that VR is a huge advantage? Sep 5, 2017

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It should be common knowledge by now, that those features you mentioned, will not come to AC1, due to engine limitations, and a choice in design.

4. Horus

Horus Alien

Yes there will Ace, just play it outside. :)

fr13del, Ace Pumpkin and Schnipp like this.
  5. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

The ultimate in immersion!

6. Mexanico83

Mexanico83 Rookie

I'm actually regretting buying AC.

7. Horus

Horus Alien

Please don't cry near the Oroville Dam! AC is the best sim you will get on a console for a very long time. I'm sad you do not like it, maybe you have grown used to the instant win racing games you have been fed by the console developers. Think of AC as a very steep learning curve and you have never touched a car before. Start with the little cars and work your way up. As the good old saying goes, Crawl before you walk, walk before you run, run before you fly.

Don't give up, try, try and try some more.

fr13del likes this.
  8. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

have to disagree on that, just the lack of options that other games have is killing the experience for me. Setting so extremely high in the cockpit and dash cam feels just to unreal. Its currently causing me to keep trying to change cars to find one that resembles the feeling like I'm setting in a race car. I cant get to the point were I'm testing car handling because these views are so high up. Its causing it to have such a disconnected feeling. It feels like im driving in the chase cam or something but I'm driving cockpit view and dash cam. Unless I'm mistaking, and I hope I am and please correct me if I'm wrong, I cant even run apps like crewchef, Vhud and so on in the console version like other games. The game play is being limited to much by want is missing in the option menus.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  9. Mexanico83

Mexanico83 Rookie

Until the 1600 atari endura had weather variation

MBK72 likes this.
  10. But no racesim has so far real rainphysics in addition that the KI use the same physics as players. Pcars for example have rain but you run nearly the same laptimes like in the dry, because they can't handle the AI in rain.
    So they make they physics after 1 or 2 months nearly like the one in the dry, because the community can't catch up the AI. It looks great but I reality you run dry physics under rain. Looks great but nothing what kunos ever would do.
    Only F1 2016 can handle different weather in a believable way, but even here no sim physics. But they give me the best immersion.

11. Badi1994

Badi1994 Rookie

I'm still impressed how dry tarmac can feel - did not even think about weather missing...

I feel like Kunos are perfectionists who take quality before quantity - and this can be seen in every bit of AC.
    14 tracks instead of 30+, but made in the detail to be seen nowhere else. Just under 100 cars instead of many hundreds, but every car has all it's real life systems working as it should.

As for me this is how every developer should do. Kunos are a great thing to happen to gaming industry.

12. Yes for sure but I'm missing some tracks that I would love to drive with AC like Hockenheim new and classic, Paul Ricard, oulton park, Salzburgring or Oschersleben. Really sad that console never will get mods.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

so you think a sim that is in constant stutter mode is the best on console, a sim that is half complete on console, a sim with some pretty basic bugs in it, is the best on console. omg lol

The only award it gets for best on console is the handling model, all the rest is pretty awful.

MBK72, HAZEYNIGHTS and NitroDrift DK like this.
  14. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Sorry to hear that! :(

15. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

good for you!

16. Mexanico83

Mexanico83 Rookie

I said that because all I hear about this game is no, no da, no such as. Like I said before I like the game a lot but it has many bugs like for example it does not start right a race it stays stopped and the camera stays static when it goes out with the car and etc, I hope it p game right, just wanted an attention Higher by kunos for the consoles. thank you . Sorry if the translation is not good. I'm from Brazil and I do not know English.

17. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

How do you say "beta candidate" in Brazil?

ppbucko likes this.