1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Anybody using Track Attack with Assetto Corsa?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Bob Peirce, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

I just discovered Track Attack has a plug-in for Assetto Corsa. My problem is I run TA on a Mac and AC on a Windows machine, but I think there is a way to make it work. What's interesting is the potential to compare real track data to sim data and perhaps to figure ways to improve one based on the other.

For example, I get maybe 10-12 days a year on track, which is about 1000 miles per year, but I do 50 miles or more a day in AC. That's over 15,000 miles a year. I am going to learn things in AC that I can use on track if I can compare the data.

One problem, which I have not confirmed, is the plug-in may only work with official AC tracks. The track I actually drive the most is a mod track in AC. I would like to know if that is the case.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Anybody using an i5-3470 Nov 29, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Anybody using these ? ..AOC e2752Vq Mar 18, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Anybody using a T500rs ?? Mar 3, 2014
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Does anybody drive The Ridge? Jun 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does anybody understand if ps4 will have 1.8 update??? Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anybody use Drive Hub on Series X Feb 9, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anybody not having issues? Jun 24, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Anybody willing to share Audi driving experiences? Apr 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Has anybody done a Summit Point mod? Apr 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Can't play on multiplayer (Don't see anybody) Nov 25, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Anybody find dash cam easier? Jul 28, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Anybody knows what will be in the next patch ??? Sep 29, 2017