1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Anyone else noticed this?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Borez, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Borez

Borez Gamer

Basically your car tuning setups disappearing after you've saved them.

The first four will save no problem, the fifth looks like it's saved but go out of the game and back in and it's gone. It doesn't save.

Can anyone else confirm this?

FTR this is with PS4 so not sure if Xbox is the same.

MBK72, TitzonToast and Spitfire77 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Does anyone else think that the AI is nigh phenomenal? Oct 11, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Does anyone else experience "veering" to the left with an Xbox Controller? Sep 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Anyone else wants more Hillclimb tracks? Oct 13, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Anyone else getting dizzy when drifting? Oct 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Anyone else using urd egt mod and having ai issues, cars crashing/retiring? Aug 22, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Anyone else experience a substantial boost in performance after todays nvidia driver update? Jan 22, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Would anyone else like to see a car 'class' filter? Jan 2, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Is anyone else faster with the gt2 cars rather than the gt3 ones? Dec 15, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Acserverpackager.exe stop working for me in 1.0.4 rc - anyone else? Oct 22, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Anyone else experiencing post processing looking worse? Oct 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Booking issues...anyone else getting dropped fields? Jul 9, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Has anyone else had their g27 break... after one day? Jul 3, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Kick for ping server owner responsibility only, not anyone else. May 25, 2014

3. Zzcan

Zzcan Gamer

Ive never had one save successfully. Your doing well mate

MBK72 and Borez like this.
  4. Borez

Borez Gamer

Really? Oh well am I doing well then ;)

5. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

I think what happens is you save your tune but if you back out of the race / hotlap when you go back in the setup is back at default so you,have to reload your save

6. Borez

Borez Gamer

No, that's a separate issue. One that exists too, but a separate issue.

Basically the actual save is gone. There can be 5 separate saves, but when I return at a later date only 4 remain. One has vanished.

7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Snowman38, ShneebnaMRR108 and Borez like this.
  8. Borez

Borez Gamer

No problem, I haven't had a confirmation on this from anyone here, but it's definitely happening on my system.

9. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Do you mean 5 different tunes? I'm currently going through saving the same setup for the 599 at whichever track I want to race on, but don't think I've done it for 5 tracks yet.

Some on-topic feedback, if I may:

I wish the last-saved tune would automatically be waiting for you the next time you get in that particular car though, and I find the whole SAVE/LOAD Tune interface a little problematic as in I'm never quite sure which line is going to be highlighted when I'm scrolling through the list. Don't find it as easy to navigate as I'd like.

Everything else is pretty straightforward, although my old eyes sometimes struggle to read the font size.

10. Borez

Borez Gamer

Five separate tunes per track. I was time-trialling at Barcelona in the BMW Z4 GT3, it saved my first four Z4 tunes, the fifth save kept disappearing.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  11. Fizzlenog

Fizzlenog Rookie

Haven't had one save yet. On any of the drift cars.

12. Zzcan

Zzcan Gamer

Not one set up anywhere any car saved for me. The whole routine looks like something from a Commodore 64 Cheap n cheerful would be OK if it works. I've seen no evidence of any set ups saved on x box and expect ps4 is the same. If you have saved show proof and I will go back and spend another £40 on the game I've just binned. You may think you have but I believe you haven't The consoling thing is there's so little to change that I could remember it with no problem

13. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

Same for me no saves , they look like they are saved when you are in game and you can exit to other parts of the game and they are still there, but once you close the game and go back in they have dissapeared

Borez likes this.
  14. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

There is an option on ps4 you can turn on called "Zoom" - when you press the PS button and square it zooms in on the screen. I haven't tried it yet with AC and my T300 but I have used it on other games that have small text. http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/accessibility.html

15. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I was only joking! Haha (but will now secretly go and use this function to see what it looks like)

16. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

That is weird. I'll probably never have the need for that many tunes per car as I tend to go for one all-rounder that I can easily tweak when I need to or possibly a dedicated Nordschleife tune. Wonder if there's a kinda per-car memory cap in play?

17. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I keep trying to save just 1 tune - 1 car - not once has this worked yet. I see above that it has been reported so just one more thing to be happy about - when the patch comes in due course.

18. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

How far do you get? Can you type a name in for the tune, for example? The whole process isn't exactly well-laid out and some folks may have troubles as the tab selection process is a bit wonky. It took me a few goes to work out what I needed to select in order to save.

Snowman38 likes this.
  19. EMW SMILER

I'm calling them all sorts of things matey!!! I am saving them correctly but the game seems to have some sort of dementia -

20. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Lol. So after confirming the name and the game highlights the save tab, you press X and nothing happens or does it look like it has saved?

I've had the one where I've definitely saved a setup but next time I've loaded the game that particular save isn't there but all others are. Hope they've looked into these issues.

21. EMW SMILER

I only bother doing 1 ,Named and saved - maybe if I save it more than once it might forget to forget one of them?... I noticed when I got on to AC the second time my tune had gone , since then I try now and again but never seems to save the one tune - haven't bothered trying to save more than one...