1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Anyone interested in cruising?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by KoCcY, May 3, 2014.

1. KoCcY

KoCcY Rookie

Well there is so much talk about MP, I just can't stand not to think if there will be any servers dedicated to cruising like in LFS.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Aris Video Settings (In case anyone is interested/curious) Oct 15, 2020
    General modding discussion Anyone interested in a track build project Oct 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Would anyone be interested in an online setup library? May 8, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Anyone interested in a specific server? Oct 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Anyone interested in opening a driving school? Nov 20, 2015
    3D car models Anyone interested in modding the palatov d2? Apr 28, 2015
    Sounds modding Anyone interested in this sound mod? Nov 1, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Touge community? anyone interested? Sep 11, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Clear Calibration software logitech - anyone have this? Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC Issues on PS5 that were not an Issue on PS4,,, Can anyone help/answer reach out Dec 9, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone find there is big "depression" on the track in Zandvoort, at this point!!! Jul 5, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone have experienced the same glitch? Apr 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Has anyone got the TMX wheel to work in the game yet? Apr 2, 2022

3. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I am, cruising and Track Days and Free Racing. I almost never go for pure racing rooms.

I works best with Nordschleife. I can't wait.

Queequeg likes this.
  4. g4b1bb097

g4b1bb097 Hardcore Simmer

I'd like to cruise randomly too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

5. JZ4

JZ4 Racer

Me too

6. Blupp

Blupp Gamer

yes something like training only servers.

7. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

should work nice on dorifto mountain

Anuj and Queequeg like this.
  8. iVG

iVG Alien

Dorifto hahah. Always gives me the giggles.

APOCLIPTICPANDA and tkrisz2 like this.
  9. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Joux plane is nice for some sight seeing.

10. Jos_theboss

Though playing test drive unlimited would be much better.

11. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Exactly Track day / Cruising at Nordschleife EPIC!

cooknn, peter boese and PAKFA like this.
  12. dr.solveberg

dr.solveberg Racer

Bring on working indicators :D

APOCLIPTICPANDA, Fable and Queequeg like this.
  13. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

After hot lap-ing the last couple of days only on Joux Plane, I can confirm that racing there will be disastrous if done on a serious level.

That track is made for solo runs / rally stages and any other MP action should be taken lightly and just for fun.

14. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

You must learn the art of the Touge

15. Jos_theboss

Yea, like....cruising

It just needs to be modded with a parking lot where people can start.

16. iVG

iVG Alien

And soft drink kiosk plZ

APOCLIPTICPANDA likes this.
  17. 3316V

3316V Alien

The problem with the Nordschleife is going to be the size. If in the server are 20 people you are not going to see anyone in the track.

18. iVG

iVG Alien

Better than vallelunga club with 20 people!!!

APOCLIPTICPANDA likes this.
  19. Nao

Nao Alien

Imagine people stopping and turning around on the ends.

Two-way narrow forest road in the mountains + supercars... yeah this will end well for everybody :D.

And considering the above, working headlights!

dr.solveberg likes this.
  20. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I'd like to see a Touge with a clean pass on that track... I'm not talking about 1 clean pass out of 10 crashes. :p
    I don't understand your point. I played for years GT5/6 Nordscheleife Track Days with doezens of people on the track...

21. 3316V

3316V Alien

My point is that we will need a server with hundreds of cars to make it look alive.