1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Anyone know how to change your display name on forums?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by FreakyFast, Feb 15, 2014.

1. FreakyFast

FreakyFast Simracer

Anyone know how to change your display name on forums? For some reason it put my full name up there not my login. Help please!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Anyone buttons change on steering wheel after update???? Dec 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Does anyone change brake balance while driving? Oct 27, 2015
    Tracks modding Anyone know how to add or change sponsor and billboards on tracks? Mar 13, 2014
    General modding discussion Anyone interested in a track build project Sunday at 12:23 AM
    ACC Multiplayer Anyone having this? - Weird glitter on name tags at night + SA question. Oct 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I need help please anyone help me Sep 21, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Anyone experience pulsing signal navigating menus is ACC? All chassis mode BK's activating when not Sep 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions R9 3900X performance. Anyone? Jul 15, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues I wonder if anyone have tried this for controlpads Jul 3, 2019
    Console Lounge Does anyone on staff care about this game? Jun 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Look with wheel. Anyone getting on with it? Jun 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Would anyone be interested in an online setup library? May 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Racecraft rating fell from 32 to 6 - anyone know why? Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality What are the best Settings for WMR headsets does anyone have one ? Apr 11, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Does anyone know why this might be happening? Mar 22, 2019

3. D.Painter

D.Painter Simracer

Just had a look at your/my profile. It has nothing there to change your name.
    You could either request a reset from the Admin or start a new profile. To start a new profile you'll probably need to delete your old one because most forums want allow you to make another account using the same email address.
    Not sure how you'd do that either. Never needed to delete a site account myself. Could be you'll need to ask Admin to do that also.

4. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

If you logged in with Facebook, it takes your FB name.